In your opinion

Mommyofbigkids
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

What classifies someone as trashy? I see that word slung around so much. Especially when mom confession was going. So in your opinion what makes someone trashy.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When they're covered in garbage. This guy fits the bill.
Attachments
04f5394747e4bf471f8a5610dbf7420e--seven-days-gregg.jpg
Mommyofbigkids
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 pm When they're covered in garbage. This guy fits the bill.

Lol he seems to love it.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mommyofbigkids wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:29 pm
bmw29 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 pm When they're covered in garbage. This guy fits the bill.

Lol he seems to love it.
He does seem content.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How they carry themselves, How they speak, Things they find acceptable, How they present themselves, How they dress, Poor Hygiene
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Dolphingirl1

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:09 am How they carry themselves, How they speak, Things they find acceptable, How they present themselves, How they dress, Poor Hygiene
Well put^ I would've actually worded it the same way as you.
AnnOhn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

When I think of someone as trashy, I think of someone who has bad judgement and justifies their poor decisions.
Dolphingirl1

Unread post

AnnOhn wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:45 am When I think of someone as trashy, I think of someone who has bad judgement and justifies their poor decisions.
I agree that I also and I think that it is extremely trashy when people justify their poor decisions. We all have choices in life and when we as humans make bad decisions we must own up to our bad decisions in life. It's about being a responsible mature adult to do so. Sometimes admitting we are wrong as humans can be hard, but it's the right thing to do.
Dolphingirl1

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:09 am How they carry themselves, How they speak, Things they find acceptable, How they present themselves, How they dress, Poor Hygiene
Actually I wanted to edit my last response to you. Anyway, I totally agree with almost all you said except for the "Poor Hygiene" issue. Yes I do think poor hygiene in a person can be very trashy, but it depends on the person. The reason I say that is because people whom are dealing with severe depression or depression of any kind can have the tendency to have poor hygiene because of lack of motivation to clean themselves up as depression can prevent one from wanting to shower and all. I have depression. I keep my hygiene up pretty good, but there are times I get lazy when It comes to taking a shower even though I always do. My depression or not, I can't go without a shower everyday. I feel gross. Mine affects me in other negative ways though :( My twin has depression. His hygiene isn't the best, but I don't find him "trashy" per se because I know it's the depression he has that is preventing him from cleaning up better :(
Locked Previous topicNext topic