Hacking old cafemom.com

Ingridblue
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Am I the only one thinking about that? Maybe putting only a page with a middle finger instead of that stupid blog! Anybody know a hacker???
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Ingridblue wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:55 pm Am I the only one thinking about that? Maybe putting only a page with a middle finger instead of that stupid blog! Anybody know a hacker???
I'm technically a hacker (I'm a white hat though - one of the people that stops that kind of thing). Doing that would get you life in prison tho.

Actually, that site was vulnerable in a lot of ways. I've given them reports before of things to fix. :shock:
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:56 pm
Ingridblue wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:55 pm Am I the only one thinking about that? Maybe putting only a page with a middle finger instead of that stupid blog! Anybody know a hacker???
I'm technically a hacker (I'm a white hat though - one of the people that stops that kind of thing). Doing that would get you life in prison tho.

Actually, that site was vulnerable in a lot of ways. I've given them reports before of things to fix. :shock:
Yeah, don't do that, lol.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:59 pm

Yeah, don't do that, lol.
Na, I don't attack stuff unless I get paid $$ for it and only if legally done. It's more or less any infosec professional. Basically the field consists of testing company infrastructure.

I don't want people to freak out or get the wrong idea LOL.
Ingridblue
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

I know it's totally wrong, just in this case it would be very funny!
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Ingridblue wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:01 pm

I know it's totally wrong, just in this case it would be very funny!

It would be like going back to the late 90's!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Attachments
09F7F2D4-E3F9-414E-B87C-8EDD1441C99C.jpeg
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic