What kind of teen were you? Would you be happy if your teen was like you were?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

NO I was full of attitude and anger. And a little promiscuous. I don't want her to be like me at all. So far so good.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I was a straight A student with little self confidence, no sense of identity, and no friends. That had a lot to do with how my parents supported me (or lack of). I wouldn't want my children to be like me, aside from the academic part and that I never got into any trouble.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was a good teen and so far my ds is great.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

He is somewhat like me in that he’s a bit more emotionally complicated than most. I’m just trying to handle it better than my parents, it’s not something I’m happy or sad about.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, I was a pretty good kid. I got into a few minor situations but nothing serious. My daughter is a lot like me when I was her age. She is much smarter and more focused than I was at her age.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was a total goody goody. Good student, good behavior, very involved in band and other activities.

My son is very much like me. It's great 99% of the time, but when we butt heads it can be intense.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I felt pretty alone as a teen and honestly my youngest I think is the same. My oldest is different. They're good kids though
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I was very independent and a very good student with no anxiety issues. I would F***ing love it if my kid were like me. That anxiety that she has sucks donkey balls.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I was a great student and did my best to stay out of trouble. Nothing was worse to me than letting people down.
I was also bullied and had zero self esteem. I don't want my kids to ever feel that way about themselves.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I was a good, quiet teen that loved school/all extracurricular school activities and I didnt get into trouble.
Locked Previous topicNext topic