Spin-off She gave my baby a cookie

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't understand taking screenshots of posts or anything. It just does not seem like normal behavior.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 3

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:17 pm No, not normal.
You have posted about screen shots you have. Are you a liar or a hypocrite?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My Pinterest account and file folders in my desk go back past 7 years. I do not keep screen shots, but do not find it unusual if someone did. We all value different things, and some people may choose to do so.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 5:24 am
It's not normal to investigate people, trying to find them in real life or accusing someone of lying about being raped years after it happened either so you have no room to talk.

Like I said. I didn't actually do any of that. It was the group I was in.

But it came in handy. Some members were trying to scam other members out of money. And they were proven fake. I'm glad someone cared enough to prove them as fake.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:40 am
It's not normal to investigate people, trying to find them in real life or accusing someone of lying about being raped years after it happened either so you have no room to talk.

But it came in handy. Some members were trying to scam other members out of money. And they were proven fake. I'm glad someone cared enough to prove them as fake.
If they ask for money I assume it's fake. If they ask for resources I'll help but I wouldn't send a nickel if I thought it was my own mother asking on here. It's too risky.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

That's just pathetic, to keep ss from Cm 7 yrs ago.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Seriously nutso IMO
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Pathetic, but it’s grandma who does it, so no big surprise.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:54 am
carterscutie85 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:40 am

If they ask for money I assume it's fake. If they ask for resources I'll help but I wouldn't send a nickel if I thought it was my own mother asking on here. It's too risky.
There was at least one member a lot of people fell for. HeatherMichelle was well known so when she asked for money people donated. She said she was getting divorced and needed the money for a lawyer but then she never divorced him. A lot of people got caught up in that because she was so well known. She was in CMI so no one thought to investigate her. I don't really know how people found out she never left him but he legally kidnapped their daughter so no way in hell would I stay with someone like that.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:06 am That's just pathetic, to keep ss from Cm 7 yrs ago.
Sassy has also admitted to keeping folders and files on her computer of screenshots and various things from CM.
Locked Previous topicNext topic