Only 3 in 10 Americans Buy Trump’s Claim That Mueller Report Exonerates Him: Poll

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Only three in 10 Americans reportedly believe President Trump’s claim that he has been completely exonerated by the Mueller Report. According to an ABC/Washington Post poll, 58 percent of Americans believe Trump lied to the American people about subjects Mueller investigated.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/only-3-in ... s-him-poll
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Really how the hell do they possibly know this? I can tell most certainly I was never polled nor was anyone I know. I swear they pull these numbers out of their asses.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

So, 3 out of 10 Americans are morons. Sad, but not surprising
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:34 am So, 3 out of 10 Americans are morons. Sad, but not surprising
Prosecutors don't write reports that exonerate people
Ever
1 out of 1 op the same. And not a bit surprising
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

which is roughly in line with the percentage of americans that actually voted for him in the first place, and so is not surprising
Ksal2349 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:34 am So, 3 out of 10 Americans are morons. Sad, but not surprising
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You don’t know how polling works?
Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:04 am Really how the hell do they possibly know this? I can tell most certainly I was never polled nor was anyone I know. I swear they pull these numbers out of their asses.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s because it doesn’t. It doesn’t put blame on Trump either. It doesn’t conclude anything, either way. It’s the biggest vague joke ever.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s probably about the number of Trump fanatics. So yeah.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Don’t worry. I’m sure a Democrat or two is out there conjuring up the next lie.
KAG
Mean Girl
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:04 am Really how the hell do they possibly know this? I can tell most certainly I was never polled nor was anyone I know. I swear they pull these numbers out of their asses.
Polls are not reliable. They can pick and choose and place to poll. Look at all the polls for the 2016 election.
Locked Previous topicNext topic