Would you sell your feet?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was on reddit the other day and there was this women who claimed that she made an extra $750 a month just by selling pictures of her feet. Personally I find this hard to believe. But lets say this is true, would you go out right now and get a pedi and start taking pictures of your feet today If you knew you could make that kind of money? And would your husband/SO have an issue with it? I have to be honest, I think I would. Its just feet! If some person is dumb enough to pay me top dollar for pictures of my feet, why not? My husband differs with me. He wouldnt like it, so out of respect for him I said I wouldnt do it. But I would totally let him do it!
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Maybe. I thought about doing the whole "selling used panties" thing. Even signed up for a membership to the site that facilitates that kind of thing. But they wanted to give my # to random guys and that was a big fat no.
If I could go completely anonymous doing something like that I would.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, for PICTURES of my feet? Yeah, I probably would do it. That’s just taking advantage of the perverts for once.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

7byher wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:24 pm Maybe. I thought about doing the whole "selling used panties" thing. Even signed up for a membership to the site that facilitates that kind of thing. But they wanted to give my # to random guys and that was a big fat no.
If I could go completely anonymous doing something like that I would.
Yeah it would have to be completely anon. No contact other than the transaction.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:30 pm Oh, for PICTURES of my feet? Yeah, I probably would do it. That’s just taking advantage of the perverts for once.
Exactly! If all they want is pictures of my feet hell yeah! If they are stupid enough to pay for something like that , thats on them. I wouldnt feel bad.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have a deformed toe, and because of my new work shoes I have blisters all over my pinkies. Sooo I don't think they'd go for something like that. But f**k, yeah I F***ing would if it means extra $700 a month.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My DH would take the pictures lol.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I sure would, I have gorgeous feet
Attachments
025eed9ed46f1a88bc7a49480faeafd2.jpg
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I actually started looking into it today. My DH wouldn’t care.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:38 pm I have a deformed toe, and because of my new work shoes I have blisters all over my pinkies. Sooo I don't think they'd go for something like that. But f**k, yeah I F***ing would if it means extra $700 a month.
Im thinking if there really are idiots out there dumb enough to pay for pictures of feet, there is someone out there who would pay to see your blistered feet lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic