The mean witch.

Anonymous 5

Unread post

I have cut out a lot of people in my life for very good reason. If any of them got cancer, I would not feel happy about it. Doesn't mean I would step up in any way to help them though. In the past, I might have sent a get well card or a nice text......I don't think I would do that now either. But I certainly would not smile inside over it or be happy. I would wish them well from afar and hope that they and their families will get through it okay.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:28 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:23 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:16 pm This is your chance to be a bigger person. Reach out and offer to help.
She doesn't have to. If SIL never was nice to her and never helped her-she owes her nothing. I always help my friends in times of need but mostly just my friends. Maybe casual acquaintances that are nice to me and could be potential friends. But if an enemy is on fire I would not even pee on them. Sorry.

I wasn't asking what you would do.
and I was saying she doesn't have to be the bigger person. Should she go up and say "HAHA! YOU HAVE CANCER!" in her face? NO. But she doesn't have to go hold her puke bucket either
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

EmilyH87 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:21 pm You have two choices, really:
1). Be as shitty as you say she is and revel in her pain and suffering.
2). Be the bigger person and simply NOT do number 1. Enjoying the fact someone has cancer is pretty sick.
This. That's really fucked up.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Is this your brother's wife or your husband's brother's wife or your husband's sister?
Do they have children?
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:41 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:23 pm

She doesn't have to. If SIL never was nice to her and never helped her-she owes her nothing. I always help my friends in times of need but mostly just my friends. Maybe casual acquaintances that are nice to me and could be potential friends. But if an enemy is on fire I would not even pee on them. Sorry.

and I was saying she doesn't have to be the bigger person. Should she go up and say "HAHA! YOU HAVE CANCER!" in her face? NO. But she doesn't have to go hold her puke bucket either
There's such a thing as a middle ground but I don't expect you to understand that since you take everything to extremes. She can always try keeping her trap shut. It's really fucked up to rejoice in someone else's suffering even if don't like them. Karma is a bitch.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:16 pm Image

That about sums up my thoughts.
RedBottoms

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:53 pm

There's such a thing as a middle ground but I don't expect you to understand that since you take everything to extremes. She can always try keeping her trap shut. It's really fucked up to rejoice in someone else's suffering even if don't like them. Karma is a bitch.
agreed. She should keep her trap shut. But Karma can be applied here-SIL was not nice to OP and now SIL is sick and can't expect OP to care. Things go around. We reap what we sow
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:55 pm

agreed. She should keep her trap shut. But Karma can be applied here-SIL was not nice to OP and now SIL is sick and can't expect OP to care. Things go around. We reap what we sow
No one ever said she had to care but she doesn't have to act like a heartless c**t either and being happy that someone she doesn't like has cancer is F***ing evil. There are a couple of people that I hate with a F***ing passion but I wouldn't be happy if they got cancer.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Karma is gonna get you.
RedBottoms

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:57 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:55 pm
No one ever said she had to care but she doesn't have to act like a heartless c**t either and being happy that someone she doesn't like has cancer is F***ing evil. There are a couple of people that I hate with a F***ing passion but I wouldn't be happy if they got cancer.
as long as she keeps those thoughts to herself -its not evil. Thinking evil thoughts to yourself hurts no one
Locked Previous topicNext topic