How do you remember so much about members?

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m here often and I can’t remember anything. I’m just not that invested to try to remember all the story lines...lol
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:35 am I think its normal to remember certain things. I think its creepy when you start saving shit to your phone or computer to bring up in future post.
Or call an anon custom hoodie or any other name trying to guess who they are. Maybe it's them maybe it's Joe Blow down the street. In the end who cares?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:40 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:37 pm Because there are some people who post every detail of their lives over and over and over. It’s hard to forget if you have a working brain.
I don’t remember screen names
Well some of these screen names have been around for 10 years or so. It’s easy to recognize them.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:39 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 am
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 am There are certain posts/posters I recall on here because they are so weird/gross/odd/unbelievable. There are a few posters that I'm just amazed at the crap they spew and live with, so those stick.
Here's your creeper OP :)
Thats rich coming from someone that FUCKS an OLD BALDING FAT MAN that DOES NOT BRUSH HIS TEETH unless he's nagged to do so and is only with him because he supposedly has money. You must realize that you are only half a step away from prostitution.
Also you only got pregnant and had a baby so that you.could collect a SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF CHILD SUPPORT from the trick
And here's her sidekick
RedBottoms

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 am There are certain posts/posters I recall on here because they are so weird/gross/odd/unbelievable. There are a few posters that I'm just amazed at the crap they spew and live with, so those stick.
Thats rich coming from someone that FUCKS an OLD BALDING FAT MAN that DOES NOT BRUSH HIS TEETH unless he's nagged to do so and is only with him because he supposedly has money. You must realize that you are only half a step away from prostitution.
Also you only got pregnant and had a baby so that you.could collect a SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF CHILD SUPPORT from the trick
you need to settle the f**k down
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Well damn
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:19 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:06 pm

Yes, having a good memory always equates to creeper. :?
You are the BIGGEST shit stirrer on here. Red this is who you should be taking screenshots of.
I don't stir anything. I remember your posts because I'm astounded that people actually live how you do. And you think it's perfectly fine.

I keep hoping you're just a troll, and that you don't really stay with and sleep with a gross man who doesn't brush his teeth because he gives you a couple hundred dollars a month. I can't fathom that a woman would rather do that for years than get off her ass and work for her own independance and money.

I keep hoping that you don't really leave dog shit all over the house sitting there, and go upstairs with your child and leave it just because you're cold, ornery, and hate this poor dog.

It's like a train wreck - I can't look away. Then when I refer to posts you've made yourself, you accuse me of lying. As if that makes your life any less .... I'll stop here or I'll get reported. You see nothing wrong with any of this. I'm amazed that this is just normal and acceptable for you.

Many people remember your posts. People still refer to your children sleeping on the floor in this man's house that you're currently living off of. I had no idea about that. Another poster brought that up a couple of weeks ago. You claim that was years ago. So ... I'm not the only one that recalls your posts.

I just aggravate you because I call you on the way you live your life and remind you of things that you've posted that you'd rather forget about.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:42 pm

And here's her sidekick
Im NOT anyones sidekick. I just call it, like I see it.....mainly reading the things you post
Anonymous 6

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:42 pm

You need to f**k right off.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:48 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:42 pm

You need to f**k right off.
ooooooooooooooooooooo I am so scared
Locked Previous topicNext topic