How do you remember so much about members?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Mommy_jules wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 am The same way you remember things about neighbors, friends, and coworkers.
I must just not pay attention
RedBottoms

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:35 am I think its normal to remember certain things. I think its creepy when you start saving shit to your phone or computer to bring up in future post.
I am tempted to start saving a certain member's posts that loves to delete them every 3 seconds
Anonymous 3

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:43 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:35 am I think its normal to remember certain things. I think its creepy when you start saving shit to your phone or computer to bring up in future post.
I am tempted to start saving a certain member's posts that loves to delete them every 3 seconds
You do realize that is creepy and obessive right.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't remember too much because I don't care that much. I can remember some people because they were on CM for many years with me, so it is easy to remember those you have "gotten to know". I do not make correlations for most of the posts that others say without a doubt are certain people.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 3

Unread post

And what is the point of saving them. What do you plan to do with them?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's creepy lol
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:43 am
Mommy_jules wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 am The same way you remember things about neighbors, friends, and coworkers.
I must just not pay attention
That could be it. 🤷‍♀️ I just know that reading the posts and replies of the same members over several days, weeks, and months, you get to "know" them, and you remember things about them. Some members do stand out more than others though, and some members state the same things about themselves over and over, so it's not hard to remember that info.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

That would be weird. Don't do that.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:51 am
And what is the point of saving them. What do you plan to do with them?
RB will happily join in on the mob mentality of bullying a member on here ,as long as it's not her being bullied. If she feels bullied she tattletales.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 am
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:40 am There are certain posts/posters I recall on here because they are so weird/gross/odd/unbelievable. There are a few posters that I'm just amazed at the crap they spew and live with, so those stick.
Here's your creeper OP :)
Yes, having a good memory always equates to creeper. :?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic