Yes I'm judging him! Can't buy food but can buy a custom motorcycle!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

When government shutdown happened and they were taking away everyone s precious food stamps a family member started complaining about not being able to feed his family and such. Then a couple of weeks ago he had the nerve to post a pic about his brand new custom motorcycle. Nothing has changed his didn't win the lottery or inherit a fortune but some how he can afford a 70000 dollar custom motorcycle but he can't afford food for his family!
RedBottoms

Unread post

Yeah I see this a lot. On Food stamps but nails are done and have a designer handbag.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Food stamps were not stopped when the government shut down. In fact they receive food stamps a month early
Allycally
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Its because everyone lies
Countrygirl
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:43 pm Food stamps were not stopped when the government shut down. In fact they receive food stamps a month early
They were planning to stop food stamps.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Countrygirl wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:45 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:43 pm Food stamps were not stopped when the government shut down. In fact they receive food stamps a month early
But they didn't. FS recipients received their February FS in January. The shutdown ended January 25th
Countrygirl
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:51 pm
But they didn't. FS recipients received their February FS in January. The shutdown ended January 25th
I know that! He was complaining about them taking away food stamps and how he wouldn't be able to feed his family.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Forget your anonymous button?
Countrygirl wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:54 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:51 pm

I know that! He was complaining about them taking away food stamps and how he wouldn't be able to feed his family.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would agree that hearing this little snippet in this context does not sound very good.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did he buy a custom hoodie to go with it?
Locked Previous topicNext topic