The Abortion Debate......why can’t it ever involve common sense?

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Eh, most people who are really pro life are so because of religion. And since there’s a very real chance zero gods exist, I’d say she’s correct, it’s common sense.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:47 pm So “common sense” is what YOU believe is right? So those who disagree with you on either side aren’t using common sense? Only you?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, there needs to be limits. And there are limits on both sides for every individual. The question is why do you get to pick which limits are common sense?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:56 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:47 pm So “common sense” is what YOU believe is right? So those who disagree with you on either side aren’t using common sense? Only you?
No. It’s common sense that there needs to be limits on both sides. Abortion can’t be banned completely, but it also can’t be available to everyone until birth.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s another debate altogether, but for me it actually makes no sense to think that G-d doesn’t exist. For me it’s a completely illogical idea. And since neither you or I can prove that what we find logical is the truth, then you can’t say that what you think is the only thing that makes sense.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:28 am Eh, most people who are really pro life are so because of religion. And since there’s a very real chance zero gods exist, I’d say she’s correct, it’s common sense.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Commonsense would be to realize if it ain't your uterus, you ain't got a say so it ain't none of your business. Commonsense would mean that every woman would be able to peaceably decide what is right for her and if terminating her pregnancy is the right thing then she would be able to get an abortion easily and quickly without jumping through any hoops or any unnecessary vaginal probes or nosy busybodies who don't even know her sticking their noses where they're not wanted.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't know...to me common sense is just DON'T get knocked up in the first place. But hey, what do I know? :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:22 pm I respect life, so I’m actually “pro-life” in the most gentle sense of its meaning. I support choice in the first trimester because that is what’s best for society. After that, you should need a medical reason to abort. It’s probably best to leave “medical reason” to doctors......
drs don't know everything....they are not the end of all means to any ill health....how many times did drs tell mothers their babies were deformed, etc, etc, to go on to have a healthy child with no issues?
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Common sense is thinking ahead. If you don't want a child, then you don't have S*x with Joe Blow. But since people don't think about that, then abortion becomes a necessary evil. Personally, I don't believe abortion should even be an option after 6 weeks, unless there is a medical need. I think other options should be made available at the clinic and there should be a 48 hour waiting period before the elective abortion. But I don't make the rules, so I live with how it is now.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Of course I can. There’s zero proof any god exists, be it your god or anyone else’s.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:55 am That’s another debate altogether, but for me it actually makes no sense to think that G-d doesn’t exist. For me it’s a completely illogical idea. And since neither you or I can prove that what we find logical is the truth, then you can’t say that what you think is the only thing that makes sense.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:28 am Eh, most people who are really pro life are so because of religion. And since there’s a very real chance zero gods exist, I’d say she’s correct, it’s common sense.
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What is common sense to one person, may not be to another.

I have found common sense not to be so common, as of late.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Common sense doesn't mean that your opinion, or beliefs are right..

Locked Previous topicNext topic