Should I tell him? Or put it someplace he'll find it?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So DH likes this one particular brand of red pens that Office Max/Depot sells. He says they write well and he uses them for work a lot.

They are only sold singular and he went to 2 different Office Max locations looking for them because he lost his and wanted to buy a few more, but both were out.

Today I was cleaning out my purse and found his red pen lol.

I have no idea how it got in my purse. I don't use red pens. But there it was.

He has been looking for this pen in the house/in stores for 2 days now and all this time I had it.

I was thinking of placing it somewhere obvious so he doesn't kill me (not really lol) if he finds out I had it the whole time.

He's OCD about stuff like this so it was bothering him that he couldn't find his pen or anything comparable to it at the store.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I couldn't imagine living like that.
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Drop it between the seat and the console in his car and tell him to Check the car once more.πŸ˜‚
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: ↑Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:46 am Drop it between the seat and the console in his car and tell him to Check the car once more.πŸ˜‚
This but you search the car for him that way you can be the hero πŸ˜‚
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: ↑Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:47 am
Lolabearlow wrote: ↑Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:46 am Drop it between the seat and the console in his car and tell him to Check the car once more.πŸ˜‚
This but you search the car for him that way you can be the hero πŸ˜‚
β€œsweetheart, let me check the car for you again. A second set of eyes never hurt.”
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd just tell him I found it in my purse. Not sure why it's a big thing.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'd just say "Look what I found while I was cleaning!" And I'd look on amazon or someplace else and order a box for him and surprise him.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:47 pm I'd just tell him I found it in my purse. Not sure why it's a big thing.
I don't get it either. Are you afraid of him?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why is this a thing?
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:47 pm I'd just tell him I found it in my purse. Not sure why it's a big thing.
I agree.
Locked Previous topicNext topic