Any alternative other then giving him up.

Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:18 pm I made a post about being pregnant and taking care of a dog my husband wanted.

He still is an asshole (the dog ) because my husband desperately wanted another dog and doesnt do anything with it other then take him to get his nails done because I nag the shit out of him. I brush him I bathe him. I refuse to take him on walks because I'm almost 9 months pregnant now with other kids. Who need me more then the dog.

He eats his own shit
Doesnt listen
Eats the kids breakfast right off the table
And sleeps on our couch which my husband started saying he would vacuum take care of most of the responsibilities for the dog.

Hes been on two actual walks because I begged my husband to. Its not the dogs fault my husband wont rehome him but i know the dog needs someone who can dedicate at least a couple hours a day to just the dog. Either I do it all my self make less time for my kids take care of them and the house? Or get rid of the dog ...which probably isnt an option.
It's honestly not so hard to train the dog to not eat shit, not get on the table, stay off the couch, etc. The reason it does those things is because both of you are neglecting it. Rehome it to someone who actually wants and will care for it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:19 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:18 pm I made a post about being pregnant and taking care of a dog my husband wanted.

He still is an asshole (the dog ) because my husband desperately wanted another dog and doesnt do anything with it other then take him to get his nails done because I nag the shit out of him. I brush him I bathe him. I refuse to take him on walks because I'm almost 9 months pregnant now with other kids. Who need me more then the dog.

He eats his own shit
Doesnt listen
Eats the kids breakfast right off the table
And sleeps on our couch which my husband started saying he would vacuum take care of most of the responsibilities for the dog.

Hes been on two actual walks because I begged my husband to. Its not the dogs fault my husband wont rehome him but i know the dog needs someone who can dedicate at least a couple hours a day to just the dog. Either I do it all my self make less time for my kids take care of them and the house? Or get rid of the dog ...which probably isnt an option.
It's honestly not so hard to train the dog to not eat shit, not get on the table, stay off the couch, etc. The reason it does those things is because both of you are neglecting it. Rehome it to someone who actually wants and will care for it.
Lol sure thing
Locked Previous topicNext topic