Our S*x life went down the drain

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:18 am The more I read about your life the more I feel you caught yourself a real winner here.
He's a good provider but he has major mental issues. It's a struggle.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:19 am is he restricted by the doc?
No they told him to take aspirin from now on and that was it. He does not have insurance so he didn't get the best care. He didn't even get a room, he was seen and diagnosed in the hallway.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have more friends than I need. I'm not as social anymore though.
Anonadon wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:21 am It’s just...bizarre. Do you have zero friends in real life or something?
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:18 am I can post a ton of shit that I'm happy about.
Maybe I'll start doing that to get posters like you off of my ass
Anonadon wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:16 am Great. But anyone who vents as much as you do about her spouse isn’t happy.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:24 am
madfoodie wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:18 am The more I read about your life the more I feel you caught yourself a real winner here.
My DH is a good provider, and he’s not obese, doesn’t have mental issues, has excellent hygiene, etc. You do realize that you don’t have to make the particular trade offs you appear to have selected, right?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:30 am
My DH is a good provider, and he’s not obese, doesn’t have mental issues, has excellent hygiene, etc. You do realize that you don’t have to make the particular trade offs you appear to have selected, right?
He washes his ass. I only have to remind him to brush his teeth or else he thinks using mouth wash is acceptable. The mental issues he can't help but he is working on his weight. He's not obese, just overweight. I've had good looking guys all my life and they are overrated
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Please. We all know you’re only with him for money. You said you were going to leave him how many times? And nothing. You’re just a troll everyone laughs at.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:34 am

He washes his ass. I only have to remind him to brush his teeth or else he thinks using mouth wash is acceptable. The mental issues he can't help but he is working on his weight. He's not obese, just overweight. I've had good looking guys all my life and they are overrated
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Money is a big reason why I stay however I do work now and I have an interview tomorrow for a second job. I do not see myself in this relationship forever. He is not my soulmate. I don't see why me not moving fast enough is a joke to others.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 am Please. We all know you’re only with him for money. You said you were going to leave him how many times? And nothing. You’re just a troll everyone laughs at.
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:34 am

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Doesn’t brush his teeth? What did I miss? Like...ever? Or an occasional forget?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:05 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:47 am
Bubbs wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:45 am Down the drain in 3 days?
I like S*x lol.
With an obese guy that doesnt brush his teeth?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You need a side piece.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Now I want to see pictures of you both. So are you only with him for money?
Locked Previous topicNext topic