Nearly 100 abortion clinic workers leave industry *Topic locked

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:38 pm
Ksal2349 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:14 pm
Linaluo wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:01 pm

MOD is Pema
Everyone knows nikki
Lina.
Who were you if you are so interested in answering others people's post? BTW I am Lina. Nicolina is my name but Nikki was for those I liked. I asked people to stop.
Thank you for confirming who she was.

Who were you on CM?
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:57 pm
Ksal2349 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:14 pm
Linaluo wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:01 pm

MOD is Pema
Everyone knows nikki

Don't worry about her... Only a stalker would go around trying to "out" people's previous name on a different website.
I was open to who I was. I don't hid. Only Pema/mod stalked a girl on FB thinking she was me.
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:09 am
Lemons wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:28 am
MOM1018 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:11 pm
I live in USA, dont round them up, but do at times transport them to the end of the road so to speak. I dont feel thrilled like some of these women do in taking women to abortionist. If that day ever comes ill quit.
I’ve never heard of stray dogs in the USA. I know there are a lot of strays in poorer countries.
You can't be serious.
I’m dead serious. The only dogs I’ve ever seen are pets who are registered in the city or town where they reside. Dogs are domestic in this country. How could they become stray?
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

do you live in the suburbs? there are a lot of stray dogs in bigger cities. people dump them or they get lost. a lot of times they aren’t fixed so they breed too. there’s not like, packs of stray dogs all over the place but they are out there.
Lemons wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:30 pm

I’ve never heard of stray dogs in the USA. I know there are a lot of strays in poorer countries.
You can't be serious.
I’m dead serious. The only dogs I’ve ever seen are pets who are registered in the city or town where they reside. Dogs are domestic in this country. How could they become stray?
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:30 pm

You can't be serious.
Just imagine a giant eye roll from me.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This post has been locked.
Locked Previous topicNext topic