Would this bother you?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I am getting married soon (1st marriage), and I was thinking that me and all of my bridesmaids could get our hair done together the day of the wedding at a salon. I have been going to this place for years and years. It would cost 40 bucks for each person.

My maid of honor is saying that is too much and she is going to go to Great Clips across the street to get her hair done....it won't be saving her THAT much money. Now another bridesmaid is saying the same thing. Would this bother you? I just wanted us all to get our hair done together for my wedding day.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

no, if i really wanted that, i would pay
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I would be paying for all the girls hair that day.
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I paid for my bride maid's hair and nails to be done.
Can you do that?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I already paid for some of the items for them. When I was in their weddings, I had to pay for everything myself..no contribution on their part.
leadfoot40 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:06 am no, if i really wanted that, i would pay
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I already paid for their shoes and jewelry. When I was in their weddings, they didn't pay for anything.
Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:07 am I paid for my bride maid's hair and nails to be done.
Can you do that?
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:08 am I already paid for their shoes and jewelry. When I was in their weddings, they didn't pay for anything.
Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:07 am I paid for my bride maid's hair and nails to be done.
Can you do that?
You could, but you won't because they didn't?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I would pay for it for my bridesmaids. I cant imagine being so damn cheap
Anonymous 1

Unread post

When I was in their weddings, they weren't paying for me or others to get their hair done.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:11 am I would pay for it for my bridesmaids. I cant imagine being so damn cheap
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I can't pay for every single thing.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:11 am I would pay for it for my bridesmaids. I cant imagine being so damn cheap
Locked Previous topicNext topic