Store credit card for bad credit

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anyone know of a store credit card that someone can get with a credit score of 507? I know that's really low. And no, this isn't for me. Not trying to have a discussion about secured credit cards. Thanks.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Maybe Bealls or Ross if you have one of those stores by you. I usually avoid store credit cards but I think those two are more lenient.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:48 pm Maybe Bealls or Ross if you have one of those stores by you. I usually avoid store credit cards but I think those two are more lenient.

Thanks! We have a Ross here.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Most wont deal with anyone below 580 but walmart has accepted 550. She needs to build it up to over 600
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I've always heard that almost anyone can get the car repair place credit cards. Like Firestone or Goodyear.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:51 pm Most wont deal with anyone below 580 but walmart has accepted 550. She needs to build it up to over 600

I just had a thought, I may add her as an authorized user on my credit card for a few months and just not tell her. Maybe that will help her score improve to at least 550. Right now she has no credit usage for the past few years and bad credit history for the couple of years before that.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Try Kohl's?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:05 pm Try Kohl's?

We do have kohl's! Thanks!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:02 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:51 pm Most wont deal with anyone below 580 but walmart has accepted 550. She needs to build it up to over 600

I just had a thought, I may add her as an authorized user on my credit card for a few months and just not tell her. Maybe that will help her score improve to at least 550. Right now she has no credit usage for the past few years and bad credit history for the couple of years before that.
Horrible idea
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:09 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:02 pm

Horrible idea

Why? She wouldn't have access to the card at all. I'm not sure what could go wrong.
Locked Previous topicNext topic