Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Gross.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I loathe camping in any form, although I suck it up and go since DH and DS like it, but this would be a hard no from me. Having a bucket in a tent to use as a toilet is disgusting beyond all justification.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:11 pm I've done camping out in the middle of nowhere where the only elimination facilities had leaves on them. I'm fine with squatting behind a bush if that's the only option. Even for number 2.

But going in a bucket kept in our tent where we sleep?!?!? Who the f**k thinks that's a good idea?!?!? I'll go find a bush thank you but there will NOT be an elimination bucket in my tent. GROSS. AS. f**k.
I’d never use the bathroom in the woods. Disgusting
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:11 pm I've done camping out in the middle of nowhere where the only elimination facilities had leaves on them. I'm fine with squatting behind a bush if that's the only option. Even for number 2.

But going in a bucket kept in our tent where we sleep?!?!? Who the f**k thinks that's a good idea?!?!? I'll go find a bush thank you but there will NOT be an elimination bucket in my tent. GROSS. AS. f**k.
Right and if I'm forced to squat behind a bush I want to be on a white water rafting trip or hiking with beautiful mountains in the background. I'm sure not doing it when I should have the ability to use a bathroom.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Us too! We backpack so yeah no bathrooms. A Bush is ok a bucket in my tent is not.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:37 pm

Us too! We backpack so yeah no bathrooms. A Bush is ok a bucket in my tent is not.
Me too. We go camping 2 or 3 times a year. I dont mind squatting behind a bush but a bucket in tent. Oh hell mo. That is disgusting
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It just occurred to me...what the hell do you do with that bucket at the end of the trip? I'm guessing since its someone's house you have to put it in your car and drive it somewhere. Then - where do you take that to get rid of it? [Shudder]
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:59 am It just occurred to me...what the hell do you do with that bucket at the end of the trip? I'm guessing since its someone's house you have to put it in your car and drive it somewhere. Then - where do you take that to get rid of it? [Shudder]
Good question. So you sleep with a shit/piss bucket-then drive around with it! Sounds great.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:08 am
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:59 am It just occurred to me...what the hell do you do with that bucket at the end of the trip? I'm guessing since its someone's house you have to put it in your car and drive it somewhere. Then - where do you take that to get rid of it? [Shudder]
Good question. So you sleep with a shit/piss bucket-then drive around with it! Sounds great.
Sign me up for that!
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If they have plumbing problems, maybe they should get that fixed before they invite people over... do that request that dinner guests bring a bucket and trash bag too? Honestly, it sounds like they just don't want people going into their house.

Locked Previous topicNext topic