Do you feel people who pay child support

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:44 pm Could you afford it when you were together?

Yes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm I dont think child support should be a thing tbh

If CS wasn't ordered he'd never help period. I tried to let him just give me money when I asked and he always said no. He helped me create our son he can help me pay for him.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:22 pm I find it odd that you’re comparing your child support amount to your rent. It’s not meant to cover half your rent.....
Actually that is exactly what child support us for to help. Not just rent in general but rent is one of them bills that child support is there to help with
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:28 pm
JoJo728 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:04 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm I dont think child support should be a thing tbh
Why? Don’t you think both parents should be responsible for the life they create?
I feel like if you choose to raise a child you should support them.
If you choose to create a child then you ahluld3 help support it. Are you mad your dh has to pay or something.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:51 pm
JoJo728 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:04 pm

Why? Don’t you think both parents should be responsible for the life they create?
If you choose to create a child then you ahluld3 help support it. Are you mad your dh has to pay or something.
Nope. I never expected my ex to pay a penny after we divorced
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:53 pm

That is you. and it is sad that you didn't think your child deserved to be supported by his or her father. My ex went to jail for not paying. I didn't make my child alone and i shouldn't had been the only one supporting her.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Then however much you paid before the divorce should be split by you both now.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:32 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:44 pm Could you afford it when you were together?

Yes.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:56 pm

That is you. and it is sad that you didn't think your child deserved to be supported by his or her father. My ex went to jail for not paying. I didn't make my child alone and i shouldn't had been the only one supporting her.
I just stated my opinion. You don't have to try to out down my opinion. I didn't put down yours
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:13 pm Should pay extra if they don't pay a lot in the first place?

I'm talking extra for school clothes, birthdays, etc.

My ex pays $300 a month for one child and does not see DS. He never pays anything extra, ever, or gives extra for bdays and such. It's the bare minimum. DS wants to do sports but we can't afford it so next time we redo the order I am thinking about asking that he pay half.

Now if someone pays a lot in CS that's different but $300 isn't a lot. That doesn't even cover half my rent.
Anyone who pays CS should be paying for those things anyways regardless of how much they pay, imo.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:58 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:56 pm
I just stated my opinion. You don't have to try to out down my opinion. I didn't put down yours
I didnt put yours down i stated my opinion as well
Locked Previous topicNext topic