What’s wrong with us females?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My boyfriend got up this morning and got a call asking him to go see a childhood friend who had a medical condition that’s in the hospital 2 1/2 hours away. He asked me if it was alright with me if he goes. I said of course. He kept apologizing and telling me thank you. He kept saying he would not go if I didn’t want him to. I asked why are you apologizing?

He says he’s used to being told no or his SO getting mad at him for doing things like that.

I honestly don’t understand at all. I get a free afternoon to myself and he gets to see his sick friend. I’d go with him but I’m watching kids for a few hours today.

What’s wrong with woman who do this?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

They are insecure and controlling
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Unfortunately, some people just suck. My ex got mad at me and tried to stop me from helping my mom and sisters care for my dad after he was diagnosed with cancer. That hurt our relationship a lot.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Maybe he is apologizeing because he is feeling guilty because he is not going to visit a sick friend he is doing something else with someone else.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

My husband was raised like that too. Drives me nuts sometimes. But the upside is that he is also a very thoughtful and respectful person. He asked me if it would be ok if he went to his college's 35th anniversary last summer or summer before last. I told him as long as I didn't have to go, have fun. I didn't care. Then he had to ask me several more times like "Are you sure?" and I'm like "Dude, you're starting to piss me the f**k off, stop asking, already!"
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Some people are absolutely miserable unless they can control every aspect of others' lives.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Some people are very possessive. I remember a woman from CM who didn’t allow her husband to even go help his mom because she and her children should be his only concern. It was very disturbing.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ehh some women are like that, however you are also only hearing one side of the story.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:40 pm Maybe he is apologizeing because he is feeling guilty because he is not going to visit a sick friend he is doing something else with someone else.

When his brother called I could hear him on the phone asking about going. He’s going with his brother.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

This. Some people do not want to "share" the people that they love. It's almost as if they fear that if their loved one loves someone else, they might lose said loved one.

I have a sister like this. She loves that she and I are close. But she despises the fact that I have relationships with other family members that, for whatever reason, she doesn't. It literally upsets her to death when she learns that I had lunch with a cousin...without her being there.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:44 pm Some people are very possessive. I remember a woman from CM who didn’t allow her husband to even go help his mom because she and her children should be his only concern. It was very disturbing.
Locked Previous topicNext topic