My sister's kid is a jerk!

Deleted User 172

Unread post

This kid always picks fights with my kids. Today he punched my oldest in the face and spilled a bucket of popcorn on him.
Another time the boys are wrestling on the ground and he stands up, stomps my kid in the nose and runs away laughing.

What does my sister do? Nothing.
She barely looked up from her phone while my kid is bleeding from his nose.

Ugh. 🤬
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So why are they there? Why are they allowed back?
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So neither one of you can parent? I wouldn't allow them to be around each other anymore. You are no better than her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

This is when you tell your sister, "If you're not going to keep an eye on your kid when he's here, you're going to need to leave him at home."
Deleted User 172

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:16 pm So why are they there? Why are they allowed back?
We're at our moms house. I don't get to not allow people here.
My nephew isn't allowed at my place.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She would look up from her phone when i snatched the kid up to give him what for. And if she didn't like it she could go home. Or i will. You're not going to be a little brat around me.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:19 pm This is when you tell your sister, "If you're not going to keep an eye on your kid when he's here, you're going to need to leave him at home."
Lol, I wish!
I would if we were at my place, but we're at my mom's for all these instances.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:18 pm So neither one of you can parent? I wouldn't allow them to be around each other anymore. You are no better than her.
Mmmk. I'm currently supervising the two youngest kids play in the backyard, they're directly in my line of sight.
I don't parent their kid, because I don't like it when they try to parent my kids.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:20 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:19 pm This is when you tell your sister, "If you're not going to keep an eye on your kid when he's here, you're going to need to leave him at home."
Lol, I wish!
I would if we were at my place, but we're at my mom's for all these instances.
So? If no one else is going to discipline this brat, you should. Protect your child(ren) from a bully! Even if it is family.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:22 pm
CandTmom wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:18 pm So neither one of you can parent? I wouldn't allow them to be around each other anymore. You are no better than her.
Mmmk. I'm currently supervising the two youngest kids play in the backyard, they're directly in my line of sight.
I don't parent their kid, because I don't like it when they try to parent my kids.
Your kid has been physically injured at least twice, you obviously don't supervise.
Locked Previous topicNext topic