WWYD?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have a cousin that I felt very close to for many years. We had good times and also went through something tragic together. She hasn't always been the most reliable person. Well, now she has a child. I saw him 2 times last year. She will send me a text every now and then that she can't wait for me to see her baby growing up and that she promises we will get together soon. This is after she has cancelled a few times already. The last time I saw her was beginning of October. I even have a Christmas present for the baby but I will have to take it back because it is a winter outfit and it's no longer winter.

Would you try to see her and the baby by still trying every once in a while to make a plan (knowing she may keep cancelling) or would you let her "steer the wheel" so to speak as she is not reliable and just accept I won't see them much at all?
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When she wants to see you, she will.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would just let her decide when she wants to see you.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The ball is in her court.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yeah, in reality there is nothing I can do to "force" the plan that she makes or that I try to make. Just sucks.
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:21 am The ball is in her court.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Can you go to her house
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’d probably just leave her alone but I’m not really one to make an effort more than once.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't know how many times your cousin has to cancel on you or not choose you before you realize that she's just not that into you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I would meet her wherever is good for her. But I am not going to just show up at her house unexpectedly.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:48 am Can you go to her house
Anonymous 1

Unread post

She keeps me on a "string" by saying nice things every now and then. Just recently she said I was more like a sister to her than a cousin. So that's one reason for you.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:52 am I don't know how many times your cousin has to cancel on you or not choose you before you realize that she's just not that into you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic