*If You Need Information On The Points Game Look Here* The Lottery

Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:06 pm I don't want this. Is a waste of ones time. How do I shut notifications off for this
You can turn off notifications for it. Go to control panel, board preferences, notification settings, and select no for points notifications.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:08 pm
Linaluo wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:06 pm I don't want this. Is a waste of ones time. How do I shut notifications off for this
You can turn off notifications for it. Go to control panel, board preferences, notification settings, and select no for points notifications.
THANK YOU!!
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:08 pm
I am giving them away to my peeps
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This may have been answered but I don't have time to go through all the replies... how is it there can be no winner in the lottery? If a winner is selected a random from the people who bought tickets how can there be no winner??
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s set to only choose a winner 50% of the time, this way the jackpot builds up. Otherwise, the same person could win their own money back a few times a day if nobody enters.
mojogirl wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:26 pm This may have been answered but I don't have time to go through all the replies... how is it there can be no winner in the lottery? If a winner is selected a random from the people who bought tickets how can there be no winner??
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 876

Unread post

I won't participate in any activity that encourages people to be thieves and makes it okay.
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:38 pm I won't participate in any activity that encourages people to be thieves and makes it okay.
I’m sorry you can’t figure out the difference between “robbing” points in a game and robbing a bank. It must be hard for you
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Crazymom wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:54 pm
Diamepphyre wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:38 pm I won't participate in any activity that encourages people to be thieves and makes it okay.
I’m sorry you can’t figure out the difference between “robbing” points in a game and robbing a bank. It must be hard for you, do you also not allow your children to steal bases in baseball?
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Can we opt out? I don't really give 2 shits about points and don't want to get notified every time sassys bitch ass tries to take my points.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Princesscupcake wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:15 am Can we opt out? I don't really give 2 shits about points and don't want to get notified every time sassys bitch ass tries to take my points.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic