*If You Need Information On The Points Game Look Here* The Lottery

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You can’t opt out but you can turn off notifications and choose to not participate in the game

To turn off notifications go to your user control panel,
then board preferences,
then edit notification settings
and choose “No” next to “Receive Notifications About Points”

I released this too early so people found out before I actually finished setting it up, but I started up a new points/lottery system.

You earn points for doing things on the forum like making new topic, new comments, uploading attachments, etc.

You can also rob people on here to get their points. When you rob someone, it doesn't always work.

If you want to keep points safe then you can bank them in the Mom Confessions bank for an interest fee.

You can also play the lottery for a chance to win a jackpot.

It's all for fun, so get to robbing or play the lottery!

Edit: I forgot to mention that if you get a warning then you lose points

Edit 2: I did a quick fix for now so user names shouldn't be outed when you click donate or rob.

Edit 3: Fixed the issue with point amounts showing and outing anons. You will need to visit profiles or manually type in a name in order to rob or donate.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Too cute! :)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I need step by step instructions on how to bank my points before these bitches rob me blind, lol
12skipafew wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:40 pm I released this too early so people found out before I actually finished setting it up, but I started up a new points/lottery system.

You earn points for doing things on the forum like making new topic, new comments, uploading attachments, etc.

You can also rob people on here to get their points. When you rob someone, it doesn't always work.

If you want to keep points safe then you can bank them in the Mom Confessions bank for an interest fee.

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Click on Points in the menu, then click Mom Confessions Bank. You can earn interest on your deposits but there’s a withdrawal fee.
Sassy762 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:46 pm I need step by step instructions on how to bank my points before these bitches rob me blind, lol
12skipafew wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:40 pm I released this too early so people found out before I actually finished setting it up, but I started up a new points/lottery system.

🤓The Admin 🤓
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:52 pm Click on Points in the menu, then click Mom Confessions Bank. You can earn interest on your deposits but there’s a withdrawal fee.
Sassy762 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:46 pm I need step by step instructions on how to bank my points before these bitches rob me blind, lol

You also cannot deposit until you have 20.00...
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sorry but my old ass needs screen shot pics with instructions, lol
12skipafew wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:52 pm Click on Points in the menu, then click Mom Confessions Bank. You can earn interest on your deposits but there’s a withdrawal fee.

Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't know what your worried about 😜
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This one should make more sense since it’s on a regular user account
BB5E8A48-5101-4AB5-BBC6-E404C4EA407E.jpeg
6D0331CD-6F6D-4521-A891-CEF31389AB7B.jpeg
Sassy762 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:56 pm Sorry but my old ass need screen shot pics with instructions, lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I banked my money, so if my balance is 0 no one can rob me...right? How many times a day can I deposit money?
And you can only rob them of 10% or less?

Lunarprancer wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:54 pm
You also cannot deposit until you have 20.00...
Locked Previous topicNext topic