Trolling crazies on Facebook

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I think I'm hilarious. I like pissing people off. I laugh my ass of when they say "f**k YOU!". I make myself come off as being nice but purposely say the exact thing I know they don't want to hear. The last person I got the "f**k YOU!" reaction from and is just too easy to mess with deactivated his page. I'm bored and I miss him. LOL
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You need a life and a job
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Oh and he probably blocked you
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:43 pm Oh and he probably blocked you
Believe me I made sure I wasn't deleted he is still there on my friends list just deactivated. He's desperate for friends so I don't see him ever blocking me. I'd be surprised if he did..
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

I just don't understand that mentality, I guess. I'm not a loser, maybe that's why?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You are seriously fucked up in the head if this is how you get your sick jollies off.
I imagine you as an obese bored lonely woman sitting in her moms basement eating donuts and drinking coffee, lol
Attachments
1824089.main_image.jpg
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good for you?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I dont get why people play these games on fb.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:51 pm I just don't understand that mentality, I guess. I'm not a loser, maybe that's why?
If you weren't a loser you, you would've had something better to say or do then type to tell me I'm a loser. Don't ya think?
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:02 am
SolidlyAverage wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:51 pm I just don't understand that mentality, I guess. I'm not a loser, maybe that's why?
If you weren't a loser you, you would've had something better to say or do then type to tell me I'm a loser. Don't ya think?
No, I don't think so.

But again, I only really think how non-losers can think. Maybe for you that makes sense?
Locked Previous topicNext topic