How do I explain this

Anonymous 2

Unread post

This post has already been done.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We're recycling troll posts now? Does no one have any imagination anymore?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Troll is a bit dramatic ain't she?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Say: “mommy needs you to throw a fit and break a window or something because her troll story has gotten stagnant.”
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ill say the same thing on this thread that I did on the other thread. Theres a reason why my mother was never allowed to buy presents for my children
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Look son grandma wants to keep the toys at her house so you've got something to play with there. I can't force her to change. Quit asking me.. if you want an answer ask HER. My mom used to have toys to stay specifically at her house because they were used by all the grandchildren. If the kids wanted to take one home they asked her. Sometimes it was yes and sometimes no. I'd just buy him what he's asking for and be done about it.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:46 am My Mom is a very selfish person, and she only buys things for others to make herself look good, or for her personal gain.

For example when I was 17 she bought me a camera. She told me she bought the camera because she knew I liked to take pictures. I took photos of me and my friends with it. She then got mad and said the only reason she bought me the camera was to take pictures of my nephew's Christmas because he lived with us. She did not express that she wanted me to save film (this was many moons ago) for his pictures. She just got mad that I used all the film and told me what I said.

This is an example of how she works. Everything she does is for herself in some way whether it's to make herself look good to others (Look! I bought Joe a great new bike! Aren't I fantastic?) or for her personal gain as evidenced with my camera. Anytime she does something nice for anyone she makes it a point to tell everyone who will listen what a great thing she did.

For a lot of reasons her and I had a falling out recently and now my son wants his toys that she "bought him" that were at her house. These are toys and things that I didn't want in my home (things that are messy, certain games, etc) so I didn't care that they lived there, but he really wants them now so I decided since he really wants them he can have them here.

She is refusing to give them back because she said they are "her" toys and things. Even though when she bought them she said they were for him, she is now saying they belong to her because she bought them and he cannot have them.

My son doesn't understand because he's always been taught the right thing-which is that when you give a gift, it is not yours. You don't get to keep it. It belongs to the person you gave it to and you have no claim over it. So he does not understand why he cannot have the things she "gave" him.

I was real with him. I told him how she works which is what I described above. But he still doesn't understand.

I cannot stop her from buying things "for him" that she keeps at her home so do not ask me why I allowed it knowing how she is. It's her money and she can spend it how she wishes.

I do not plan on speaking to her ever again so if she does not willingly give them back they will stay over there being unused because my son is the only grandchild who would enjoy those things, everyone else is too old.
Then the old nasty ass bitch can play with the toys. She would never see my child again
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've read this before..
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Trolltastic
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:48 am This post has already been done.
I knew it sounded familiar.
Locked Previous topicNext topic