He stole it! And I was right there!

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:02 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:49 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:10 pm

What am I supposed to say about him? 9 year olds don't exactly meet milestones or do cute things like babies do.
There are plenty of milestones that a nine year old would meet and they do plenty of things just as interesting as your baby picking up a little debbie...
LOL
She does talk about him. There was a post a couple of weeks ago about what is the best thing about your child. People were saying cute things about how smart or talented their kids are. Her response was him being gone at school all day. Someone said that was terrible, so her next response was ok when he's sleeping. That made me so sad for this poor kid. That exchange stuck in my mind. She thinks it's funny. Yeah - hahaha.

You know he feels that and it effects him. I'd be crushed if my mother had thoughts about me like that. I guess this one is her do over because she's actually with this one's father. It seems she'd happily make her step kids disappear too. Just awful.
On another forum I was on a woman would make what we thought were jokes and say things about her daughter about how she couldn't wait for her to go to bed and how she couldn't wait until she could ship her off to school. She had another child with a man she loved and it turned out that she was abusing the daughter she always "joked" about because she didn't like her daughters father. We didn't find out the extent of everything until she got arrested for child abuse and it was in all of the papers and online. Not saying that will happen here but it does happen.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:18 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:02 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:49 pm

There are plenty of milestones that a nine year old would meet and they do plenty of things just as interesting as your baby picking up a little debbie...
LOL
She does talk about him. There was a post a couple of weeks ago about what is the best thing about your child. People were saying cute things about how smart or talented their kids are. Her response was him being gone at school all day. Someone said that was terrible, so her next response was ok when he's sleeping. That made me so sad for this poor kid. That exchange stuck in my mind. She thinks it's funny. Yeah - hahaha.

You know he feels that and it effects him. I'd be crushed if my mother had thoughts about me like that. I guess this one is her do over because she's actually with this one's father. It seems she'd happily make her step kids disappear too. Just awful.
On another forum I was on a woman would make what we thought were jokes and say things about her daughter about how she couldn't wait for her to go to bed and how she couldn't wait until she could ship her off to school. She had another child with a man she loved and it turned out that she was abusing the daughter she always "joked" about because she didn't like her daughters father. We didn't find out the extent of everything until she got arrested for child abuse and it was in all of the papers and online. Not saying that will happen here but it does happen.

While that certainly happens, I am not a child abuser. I don't feel one way or another about my son's bio father to be honest. No hate and no love, just as if he was a stranger on the street.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:26 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:10 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:53 pm

She has a son who I think is like nine and some stepkids. She used to talk about the nine year old, but I haven't seen anything about him since she got pregnant with this one, then every post became about every detail of her pregnancy and now him as a newborn. I just hope her attention isn't as one sided in real life.
What am I supposed to say about him? 9 year olds don't exactly meet milestones or do cute things like babies do.
Don't worry about that. It's completely normal to talk about a new baby like you do. And to be fair I've read/heard about both the step kids and your bio son plenty of times since the baby was born.
Locked Previous topicNext topic