U.S. Posts The Biggest Monthly Budget Deficit In American History

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

February’s federal budget deficit was the largest on record, according to figures released by the Treasury Department on Friday. President Donald Trump promised during his campaign that he would balance the budget in eight years.

The total debt surpassed $22 trillion for the first time ever in February — $2 trillion higher than when Trump took office.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/re ... reddit.com
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Trump is a cancer to this country.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yet he had the nerve to complain about anyone....
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What did folks expect? He what declared bankruptcy at least once?
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:42 pm What did folks expect? He what declared bankruptcy at least once?
Six times!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:46 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:42 pm What did folks expect? He what declared bankruptcy at least once?
Six times!
There you go. Maybe I should run for office. although I've mismanaged money and freely admit to a lot of stupid spending I've learned my lesson and have never declared bankruptcy.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:35 pm
February’s federal budget deficit was the largest on record, according to figures released by the Treasury Department on Friday. President Donald Trump promised during his campaign that he would balance the budget in eight years.

The total debt surpassed $22 trillion for the first time ever in February — $2 trillion higher than when Trump took office.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/re ... reddit.com
He’s all talk and no action.
Windbag.
His many bankruptcies in his past should have indicated to people that he isn’t qualified to watch over and run our country.
Unfortunately, his followers have no idea how bankruptcies work— they said it’s wise to declare bankruptcy because it’s like “ starting over”!
LOL! And who paid for his debt? His stockholders, investors. Not him .🙄

How is he going to deal with the USA debt?😉
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:48 pm
Six times!
There you go. Maybe I should run for office. although I've mismanaged money and freely admit to a lot of stupid spending I've learned my lesson and have never declared bankruptcy.
The last guy had literally no work history and he ran up as much debt in his 8 years as every administration before him combined.
Even you probably couldn't do worse than that
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:45 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:48 pm

Six times!
The last guy had literally no work history and he ran up as much debt in his 8 years as every administration before him combined.
Even you probably couldn't do worse than that
Both of them ran up record setting deficits. I didn't agree with Obama at the time but neither did I agree with Trumps plans. But if you have to do more than one bankruptcy you should evaluate your business practices
Locked Previous topicNext topic