Patton Oswalt: There Was No ‘Russian Collusion;’ ‘America Elected An Openly Racist, Sexual Predator …

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But you actually DID say that...
I don't think he pretended all that much about anything. Everyone knew he had had affairs before he began his campaign.

Libbylu2 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:18 pm That’s not what I said!
He was having women paid off by Cohen after he got into the race for president! He knew he had to keep his past affairs quiet so that he could Pretend he was a good guy who would MAGA!
29again wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm How do you figure that something he paid for before he started campaigning came out of campaign funds?

I'm going by what you stated, just trying to see your reasoning here.
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm If he used campaign funds or funds from his associates ( such as Cohen) to pay off the women he slept with while married, to prevent people from finding out, it was a financial arrangement that was part of his political campaign efforts.
It has to be illegal.
Of course his followers don’t care what he does. 🙄
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And even she should be able to explain herself.

Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:13 pm It's the igster.
29again wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm How do you figure that something he paid for before he started campaigning came out of campaign funds?

Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm If he used campaign funds or funds from his associates ( such as Cohen) to pay off the women he slept with while married, to prevent people from finding out, it was a financial arrangement that was part of his political campaign efforts.
It has to be illegal.
Of course his followers don’t care what he does. 🙄
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Have you encountered this person before?
29again wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm And even she should be able to explain herself.

“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This person claims to be highly educated, and has studied candidates for over 60 years. I would like to know what she has learned in that time....... or not learned.

I guess I'm beating a dead horse, here, aren't I??
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:33 pm Have you encountered this person before?
29again wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:31 pm And even she should be able to explain herself.

Expand your thinking

Try it.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Si'
29again wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:35 pm This person claims to be highly educated, and has studied candidates for over 60 years. I would like to know what she has learned in that time....... or not learned.

Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:33 pm Have you encountered this person before?

“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

*sigh*

guess I'll put the whip back in the buggy to use another time.
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:36 pm Si'
29again wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:35 pm This person claims to be highly educated, and has studied candidates for over 60 years. I would like to know what she has learned in that time....... or not learned.

Expand your thinking

Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic