Fox News pastor: Christians who follow Trump are spiritually superior to other believers

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

1F1C878A-2D05-46A3-8A02-6C9124DFF8CC.jpeg
water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:57 pm
Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:31 pm C2F2729C-308C-40A1-862B-4A23FC886358.png
water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:17 pm

Oh such a FALSE racist stereotype. Maybe one day you will research which nationalities and ethnic groups have the most incest. its not white southerners.
HAHA. remain ignorant. funny that 1st cousin marriage is legal in more liberal states than conservative.

an accurate meme about incest would involve middle eastern Muslims. they have the highest percentages of incest ha ha. Still funny when its actually brown people right?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

“Actually brown people”?! WTH?! I wish the foe option included quote trees so I wouldn’t have to read that garbage when it’s quoted 🤬
Am I the only one who noticed that or are we now so used to some people spewing racist remarks so often that it no longer raises a flag?
Your meme, I like 😂
Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:04 pm 1F1C878A-2D05-46A3-8A02-6C9124DFF8CC.jpeg
Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:31 pm C2F2729C-308C-40A1-862B-4A23FC886358.png
HAHA. remain ignorant. funny that 1st cousin marriage is legal in more liberal states than conservative.

an accurate meme about incest would involve middle eastern Muslims. they have the highest percentages of incest ha ha. Still funny when its actually brown people right?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:15 pm “Actually brown people”?! WTH?! I wish the foe option included quote trees so I wouldn’t have to read that garbage when it’s quoted 🤬
Am I the only one who noticed that or are we now so used to some people spewing racist remarks so often that it no longer raises a flag?
Your meme, I like 😂
Anonadon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:04 pm 1F1C878A-2D05-46A3-8A02-6C9124DFF8CC.jpeg

WHOOSH- thanks for proving my point! you can't be this dim.

the PP and YOU (liking her meme) think its funny to perpetuate RACIST stereotypes about white southern people. but when I simply point out the FACT that "brown" people engage in incest the most, its racist? its racist for you to stereotype white people as incestuous and its racist to stereotype all brown people as incestuous. the color doesn't change the racism! I was showing the hypocrisy of you two and you still don't get it lol. I was laughing SARCASTICALLY. its not funny when its another race is it?

you of all people "liking" her racist comment. I'd imagine if someone made an antisemitic meme insulting Jews as inbreds and idiots with predispositions to many genetic conditions, you'd clutch your pearls in disgust, but you have no problem with doing it to white southern people.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:59 pm

Didn’t a representative named Ilhan marry her brother?
Only according to the imagination of some right wing blogs. There’s otherwise zero proof of it, and the entire theory doesn’t make a lot of sense.
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:27 am There was a clip of a woman speaking at a Hall town in Ohio with Steve bannon. She said that she never thought she would want a dictator but if there was one she wants it to be Trump. People applauded. Between the evangelicals and this group in Ohio, Trump’s base has got more than its share of disturbed people.
The problem is that THEY VOTE.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She can.
water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:15 pm “Actually brown people”?! WTH?! I wish the foe option included quote trees so I wouldn’t have to read that garbage when it’s quoted 🤬
Your meme, I like 😂

the PP and YOU (liking her meme) think its funny to perpetuate RACIST stereotypes about white southern people. but when I simply point out the FACT that "brown" people engage in incest the most, its racist? its racist for you to stereotype white people as incestuous and its racist to stereotype all brown people as incestuous. the color doesn't change the racism! I was showing the hypocrisy of you two and you still don't get it lol. I was laughing SARCASTICALLY. its not funny when its another race is it?

you of all people "liking" her racist comment. I'd imagine if someone made an antisemitic meme insulting Jews as inbreds and idiots with predispositions to many genetic conditions, you'd clutch your pearls in disgust, but you have no problem with doing it to white southern people.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, it wasn’t true.

http://www.fox9.com/news/dlf-candidate- ... -questions

From her statement:
I entered into a relationship with a British citizen, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and married him legally in 2009. Our relationship ended in 2011 and we divorced in our faith tradition. After that, he moved home to England. I have yet to legally divorce Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, but am in the process of doing so. Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and offensive."
It was a rumor started to discredit her as a candidate stating that she had a sham (and illegal) marriage in order to secure citizenship for her brother. They wanted to accuse her of immigration fraud. It doesn’t add up. First, her family entered the U.S when she and her siblings were children, how would her brother end up a British National? And second, even if that were the case, she didn’t need a phony marriage for that. As a U.S citizens herself, she could bring her brother into America any time she wanted in a perfectly legal way.
Francee89 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:42 pm

Only according to the imagination of some right wing blogs. There’s otherwise zero proof of it, and the entire theory doesn’t make a lot of sense.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Follow both site guidelines:app.php/rules as well as group rules:viewtopic.php?t=11747

If you are unfamiliar with either please review them particularly rule #2
Deleted User 969

Unread post

My meme is about Trump voters. Only you made it about white southerners. So maybe you’re the racist?
water<wine wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 pm
Your meme, I like 😂

ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No...
Locked Previous topicNext topic