Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:45 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:15 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:27 pm

Ill.send them 25 bucks just like I do with all the kids
that is ridiculous. You should be giving more than that unless you are just not well off.

I'm fine financially but there is no sense in over rewarding something that is mandatory
Attending school is mandatory till a certain age, graduating is not.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Then come down with the flu and dont go to either one
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Do what my dad did, my dd & my nephew graduated 1 week apart. He said he wasn't going to either but my sister is a hardass. She threatens dad with things to make him do what she wants. So he missed my dd graduation but went to my nephews graduation.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Don’t go to either ceremony. Those are BORING. I didn’t even want to attend my own, because I knew I’d be bored.

Show up at each graduation party, and/or take each grandchild out to lunch or dinner sometime that week.
RedBottoms

Unread post

KaiandKadensMama wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:40 am Don’t go to either ceremony. Those are BORING. I didn’t even want to attend my own, because I knew I’d be bored.

Show up at each graduation party, and/or take each grandchild out to lunch or dinner sometime that week.
Soul sister! I also HATE graduations. They are SOOOO boring. I skipped my elementary and middle school one. I attended high school but didn't really want to. Could not even hear my name called because the redneck family of the kid before me yelled so loud for him my name was overshadowed and you could not even hear it. My family did not even realize I was walking till I was already off stage.

I attended college and was bored and hated it and DH had his name pronounced wrong.

They are shit shows. I attended my sons elementary graduation and it was actually fun-ish because my kids ended up getting every award just about. So I guess they can be fun when your kids win everything. But otherwise-BORING as hell.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:27 pm
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:26 pm Go to neither. Send enormous gifts.

Which is probably what I'd do regardless because graduation ceremonies are boring as f**k and if you're not getting roasted, you're getting rained on.
Ill.send them 25 bucks just like I do with all the kids
25 bucks?! Wow, you're cheap!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How close are they to you? How close are they to each other? Are they at the same school?

I'd either go to the one that is closer in proximity (so I don't have to do more than drive) or neither if it is equal. If it's at the same school I don't know where you're going with this lame attempt at a troll.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:53 am
KaiandKadensMama wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:40 am Don’t go to either ceremony. Those are BORING. I didn’t even want to attend my own, because I knew I’d be bored.

Soul sister! I also HATE graduations. They are SOOOO boring. I skipped my elementary and middle school one. I attended high school but didn't really want to. Could not even hear my name called because the redneck family of the kid before me yelled so loud for him my name was overshadowed and you could not even hear it. My family did not even realize I was walking till I was already off stage.

I attended college and was bored and hated it and DH had his name pronounced wrong.

They are shit shows. I attended my sons elementary graduation and it was actually fun-ish because my kids ended up getting every award just about. So I guess they can be fun when your kids win everything. But otherwise-BORING as hell.

Hey don't be hating on the loud redneck family celebrating the graduation, it's likely the only thing that kid will accomplish in his entire life and they paid his classmates a lot of money for papers to make it happen.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:26 pm Go to neither. Send enormous gifts.

Which is probably what I'd do regardless because graduation ceremonies are boring as f**k and if you're not getting roasted, you're getting rained on.
Really? My high school had graduations in a big "arena" type venue area where they held big concerts and shows. No roasting, no getting rained on, and everyone had "unlimited" tickets.

Granted, I didn't bother to go to mine, but yeah.
Locked Previous topicNext topic