Full Transparency Update: Anonymous Posts

Deleted User 638

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:22 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:43 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:55 pm In short, you're still not completely anonymous so don't be a dick. Which should be a well known fact for anyone using the internet. If you have an issue with administrators and moderators seeing you acting a like an ass online under anon, well you can either not be a c**t or you can simply leave.

I've often thought the most hateful anons didn't realize the mods could see their identity. I predict a drop in the number of their replies.
Or maybe they will finally grow a pair and be assholes under their name.

Time will tell.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm anon and you'll never catch me !!! (Insert evil laugh here )
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

thank you for the update and thank you as always for your consistent hard work to make sure we have a nice place to hang out.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:43 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:55 pm In short, you're still not completely anonymous so don't be a dick. Which should be a well known fact for anyone using the internet. If you have an issue with administrators and moderators seeing you acting a like an ass online under anon, well you can either not be a c**t or you can simply leave.

I've often thought the most hateful anons didn't realize the mods could see their identity. I predict a drop in the number of their replies.
Let's hope. Some of them are brutal.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have a hard time fathoming that adults are stupid enough that this was new information to them.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I thought that was obvious. Anyways, thanks for all you do Skip.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ok.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I thought that was common sense.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:32 pm I thought that was obvious. Anyways, thanks for all you do Skip.
Same here. I should be surprised that people actually truly thought they were anonymous to everyone but given the lack of intelligence with some people, it's really not all that surprising.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Should be obvious
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic