Full Transparency Update: Anonymous Posts

Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What kind of Moron couldn’t figure that out? Duh!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Only idiot anons dont read all of your posts, updates and guidelines on a regular basis.
Im not in the idiot anon club:)
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 pm I have a hard time fathoming that adults are stupid enough that this was new information to them.
Have you watched the documentary "Abducted in Plain sight"? I ask because that is an example of how utterly stupid some people can truly be and it is frightening. So why you may have a hard time fathoming that adults can be so stupid not to realize that this is not new information, I happen to believe the opposite, that there is no bounds to the depth of stupidity of some people using the internet and some truly believe that clicking that little anon button makes them invincible to everyone including themselves.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You are like the all-seeing wizard behind the curtain.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:18 am
Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 pm I have a hard time fathoming that adults are stupid enough that this was new information to them.
Have you watched the documentary "Abducted in Plain sight"? I ask because that is an example of how utterly stupid some people can truly be and it is frightening. So why you may have a hard time fathoming that adults can be so stupid not to realize that this is not new information, I happen to believe the opposite, that there is no bounds to the depth of stupidity of some people using the internet and some truly believe that clicking that little anon button makes them invincible to everyone including themselves.
I have not

Sadly, I suspect that you are correct.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The sad thing is that I hardly have any time to read anything unless it’s been reported or I’m asked to watch it lol
Lotus wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:55 am You are like the all-seeing wizard behind the curtain.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You probably think I have a split personality. I'm nice ON stage. But I'm much more candid from BACKstage!
12skipafew wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:09 pm The sad thing is that I hardly have any time to read anything unless it’s been reported or I’m asked to watch it lol
Lotus wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:55 am You are like the all-seeing wizard behind the curtain.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

It's kind of a given...
Shadowgirl123
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Fair enough for me. I’m just a shadow, a figment ofyour imagination, anyways. ;)
Locked Previous topicNext topic