Criown Media/Hallmark fire Lori Loughlin

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I really liked her Garage Sale Mystery series but I think this is fair.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/ ... 166111002/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-ent ... 3e93a8ab0a
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 276

Unread post

I think it's fair too. But I wonder if the other parents busted, those in finance or self owned businesses or consulting etc. will lose their means of employment?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Agree, it’s fair. Sephora dropped Olivia Jade too. Don’t know if that one was fair if she indeed didn’t know.

I am just catching up with this story but it is crazy!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Too bad for the other people who work on those shows if they get cancelled because of what she did.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:37 pm Agree, it’s fair. Sephora dropped Olivia Jade too. Don’t know if that one was fair if she indeed didn’t know.

I read that she posed for pictures to “show” she was on the crew team so I don’t know how she couldn’t have known. Not sure it’s true, but you would think they’d have to provide something to get a spot on a college team.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 pm Too bad for the other people who work on those shows if they get cancelled because of what she did.
I agree. I do think what she did was far worse than what Roseanne did.

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:39 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:37 pm Agree, it’s fair. Sephora dropped Olivia Jade too. Don’t know if that one was fair if she indeed didn’t know.

I read that she posed for pictures to “show” she was on the crew team so I don’t know how she couldn’t have known. Not sure it’s true, but you would think they’d have to provide something to get a spot on a college team.
It’s true. They even photoshopped a girls face onto a soccer player of an elite team for one of the other parents. Nothing was too low for these people.

The worst part is they paid these bribes to a fake charitable foundation and claimed the “donation” for the tax deduction. This is where jail time could and should come in.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

To add about the fake sports stuff, they bribed college and high school coaches to go along with the phony sports. The high school coach confirmed they were on the team and the college coach told admissions they really needed this player.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:43 pm

It’s true. They even photoshopped a girls face onto a soccer player of an elite team for one of the other parents. Nothing was too low for these people.

The worst part is they paid these bribes to a fake charitable foundation and claimed the “donation” for the tax deduction. This is where jail time could and should come in.
I agree. The IRS division of the FBI is involved in the investigation for tax fraud.

If the photos were photoshopped it does make me wonder how involved the kids were, but how can they not know?

Deleted User 276

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:47 pm
Lemons wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:43 pm

I agree. The IRS division of the FBI is involved in the investigation for tax fraud.

If the photos were photoshopped it does make me wonder how involved the kids were, but how can they not know?
I wonder if they knew that they were cheating the system but didn't have an understanding of the laws that they were breaking?
Locked Previous topicNext topic