Why False Accusations of Anti-Semitism Against Ilhan Omar Are So Harmful

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

http://inthesetimes.com/article/21778/f ... al-problem
Bad-faith smears of Omar and many others are being used to crush Palestinian rights, undermine social movements and divert attention from real anti-Semitism.

People are right to be afraid of rising anti-Semitism in the United States. But too many of them are wrong about what it is and where it's coming from.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Now that she’s throwin’ shade at Obama...... doesn’t that also make her Islamophobic??

/s
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Of course she's against it. When you don't support either Trump or Obama then it's clear your only allegiance is to Islam.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t think she knows what she’s talking about.
I don’t trust her to tell the truth either .
At first I supported her and thought she just has trouble expressing her opinions but now I think her opinions change daily.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:40 pm Of course she's against it. When you don't support either Trump or Obama then it's clear your only allegiance is to Islam.
People who don’t support either Trump or Obama are Independents.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:44 pm
Lexy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:40 pm Of course she's against it. When you don't support either Trump or Obama then it's clear your only allegiance is to Islam.
She is a Democrat!
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:00 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:44 pm
She is a Democrat!
I know.
But you said that “people” who don’t support Trump or Obama are loyal to Islam.
And I disagreed. They’re Independents.
Ok?
But yes I know she’s a democrat.🙄
Locked Previous topicNext topic