Simpsons’ Episode Featuring Michael Jackson’s Voice to Be Pulled

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

A classic episode of “The Simpsons” featuring Michael Jackson’s voice will be removed from circulation, the show’s longtime executive producer, James L. Brooks, said.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/simpsons-e ... 1552007802
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So? If people want to see it, I'm sure it can be accessed.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

OMG, that’s ridiculous...
Say, will they pull away the one with Mel Gibson, seeing as he’s a misogynist, anti-Semitic creep, or is that not such a big deal?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

This habit will balance itself out. People will get sick of it when we can’t watch, listen, wear or support shit.....
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:49 pm This habit will balance itself out. People will get sick of it when we can’t watch, listen, wear or support sh*t.....
I hope it dies quickly before it gets worse.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:20 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:49 pm This habit will balance itself out. People will get sick of it when we can’t watch, listen, wear or support sh*t.....
Agree
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

In this type of situation I think it is entirely up to the creator of the show. If they do not want to continue airing that episode, their choice to stop using the voice-over. They have no obligation to continue presenting someone they no longer want to beassociated with.

If you object to an episode, or to the removal of an episode, then let them know.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:20 pm
It will. Everyone will point fingers until it comes to something they don’t want to give up. Or just get plain ole tired of it. Lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic