I don’t believe Michael Jackson’s accusers in ‘Leaving Neverland’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... -neverland
Both men had also in the past stated under oath that Jackson never behaved inappropriately.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's all about money.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Even if Scarry doesn’t believe they were molested, his concluding paragraphs include:

“They're wistful. They remember no longer feeling like they were his “favorite."

Leaving Neverland doesn’t look like an expose on sexual abuse. It looks like a break-up story”

You’re not in a good place if your argument is that an adult never physically molested children, they just fostered and encouraged incredibly unhealthy pseudo-romantic relationships with them - same bed sleepovers, jewellery, vacations and perks - that clearly have had negative lasting impacts on them.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s all so very confusing. I’m all for victims seeking closure, but TBH, when that happens only after the alleged perpetrator dies, it makes me doubt. I don’t know if Michael Jackson was an active pedophile or not. He definitely had issues since he himself didn’t have much of a childhood, so it’s pretty likely that he was. I still think it’s a cheap move to throw around accusations when the accused cannot defend himself anymore.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This. He definitely had issues but I'm not on board with him being a molester. and I have to question the parents of the kids; where were they?? or were they looking at this as a pay day...
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:55 pm It’s all so very confusing. I’m all for victims seeking closure, but TBH, when that happens only after the alleged perpetrator dies, it makes me doubt. I don’t know if Michael Jackson was an active pedophile or not. He definitely had issues since he himself didn’t have much of a childhood, so it’s pretty likely that he was. I still think it’s a cheap move to throw around accusations when the accused cannot defend himself anymore.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s another good point. I’m sorry, but if any grown man wants to be my son’s buddy and have sleepover I would say no way in hell. How many of these parents turned a blind eye because it was Michael Jackson and it meant money? Are any of them being treated like pimps now, or also made into victims?
hotspice58 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:12 pm This. He definitely had issues but I'm not on board with him being a molester. and I have to question the parents of the kids; where were they?? or were they looking at this as a pay day...
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:55 pm It’s all so very confusing. I’m all for victims seeking closure, but TBH, when that happens only after the alleged perpetrator dies, it makes me doubt. I don’t know if Michael Jackson was an active pedophile or not. He definitely had issues since he himself didn’t have much of a childhood, so it’s pretty likely that he was. I still think it’s a cheap move to throw around accusations when the accused cannot defend himself anymore.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:43 pm That’s another good point. I’m sorry, but if any grown man wants to be my son’s buddy and have sleepover I would say no way in hell. How many of these parents turned a blind eye because it was Michael Jackson and it meant money? Are any of them being treated like pimps now, or also made into victims?
hotspice58 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:12 pm This. He definitely had issues but I'm not on board with him being a molester. and I have to question the parents of the kids; where were they?? or were they looking at this as a pay day...
He probably presented it in a different way. Simply a party for these kids, maybe involving his own to put people at ease. Come to Blankets party or whatever the hell his name is. Idk about Jackson but the man is dead now. Let the supposed victims have peace. Hell let his children have peace. This documentary can't be easy for them.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Those rooms were so hidden, that even the FBI couldn't find them after investigating for TEN YEARS.

Give me a break.
owl0210
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I'm almost finished with Part 1 and absolutely believe these guys. Michael was a known pedo back in the 90's it was no secret. The details that they go into are absolutely horrific and shame on their parents for allowing their children to sleep with a grown man. They denied the allegations when they were younger because they were scared like most victims do.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

owl0210 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:05 pm I'm almost finished with Part 1 and absolutely believe these guys. Michael was a known pedo back in the 90's it was no secret. The details that they go into are absolutely horrific and shame on their parents for allowing their children to sleep with a grown man. They denied the allegations when they were younger because they were scared like most victims do.
I agree. It was so hard to watch and you could see the pain in their faces. The same with the R Kelly victims.
Locked Previous topicNext topic