Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez expertly shuts down conservatives calling for boycott after learning she was a Girl Scout

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:29 am Idk.. in recent years those cookie boxes have gotten smaller and more expensive. Girl scouts are no more or less godless than they ever been but I won't buy the damned cookies. And I think boy scouts overall is a more interesting and better program.
I just bought a box-they’re $5.00 now!
Yikes
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AOC WAS A GIRL SCOUT … JUST SAY NO TO THE COOKIES
Exclusive: Jane Chastain explains group's continual support of leftist causes
Published: 2 days ago

https://www.wnd.com/2019/03/aoc-was-a-g ... 2yhGeFj.99

Still the same ole WORLD NUT DAILY
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:40 pm
Pjmm wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:29 am Idk.. in recent years those cookie boxes have gotten smaller and more expensive. Girl scouts are no more or less godless than they ever been but I won't buy the damned cookies. And I think boy scouts overall is a more interesting and better program.
Yikes
Off topic but I'm really interested to see if girls start coming to boy scouts now that they are allowed. My GS troop was boring and there is no Eagle rank equivalent that employers find valuable. Yds has asked, and so has my boss, why GS can't just adopt the boy scout ranks and programs. And Idk. Idk if they don't want to or they can't. I've also heard girls don't get to keep much of the cookie profits. So I guess I'll look for copycat recipes for tagalongs lol.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:48 am Oh abortion cookies? I'm going to go buy a few boxes for the OB department. They will love them.
Are GS really marching for pro- choice rights? And abortion cookies? Such language makes me yearn to stand in traffic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:56 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:48 am Oh abortion cookies? I'm going to go buy a few boxes for the OB department. They will love them.
Are GS really marching for pro- choice rights? And abortion cookies? Such language makes me yearn to stand in traffic.
Extremist loons think so.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:39 pm
jas wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:02 pm
She didn’t use WND
YOU did.
And she posted the rating of WND
The source op posted used it.
The source she used only quoted a few sentences from WND .
I can’t imagine anyone agreeing with WND’s flaky blogs.
You aren't surprised are you?
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:18 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:39 pm
jas wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 pm

The source op posted used it.
The source she used only quoted a few sentences from WND .
I can’t imagine anyone agreeing with WND’s flaky blogs.
You aren't surprised are you?
Nope.
They’re so predictable
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

WHOOSH, I can see why Occasional Cortex is so popular with you ladies. Birds of a feather flock together.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:39 pm WHOOSH, I can see why Occasional Cortex is so popular with you ladies. Birds of a feather flock together.
Give it up.
😂
You’re embarrassing yourself!
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:51 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:40 pm
Yikes
Off topic but I'm really interested to see if girls start coming to boy scouts now that they are allowed. My GS troop was boring and there is no Eagle rank equivalent that employers find valuable. Yds has asked, and so has my boss, why GS can't just adopt the boy scout ranks and programs. And Idk. Idk if they don't want to or they can't. I've also heard girls don't get to keep much of the cookie profits. So I guess I'll look for copycat recipes for tagalongs lol.
I kind of feel bad I didn't let my girls do girl scouts, but I was so not interested in the forcing kids to sell cookies thing.
Locked Previous topicNext topic