Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez turns up heat on moderate Democrats

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:26 pm
Lexy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:23 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:15 pm Because, you don’t start a sentence with because.
I don't think she's aware the world is laughing at her.
They aren't. The world now laughs at 45. Sad state of affairs.
The world laughs at 45? Do you not see your party melting down and losing their shit? It’s a circus and so amusing to so many.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:31 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:22 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:18 pm

Covfefe
That would be a touché if his weren’t a typo. Funny never the less☺️
Typos? LMAO sure thing. He speaks at a 4th grade level. Calling him a dumbass is being kind.
Yet he’s the leader of the free world. Huh🤔
Deleted User 473

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:24 am
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:31 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:22 pm

That would be a touché if his weren’t a typo. Funny never the less☺️
Typos? LMAO sure thing. He speaks at a 4th grade level. Calling him a dumbass is being kind.
Yet he’s the leader of the free world. Huh🤔
Only thing he leads are racist morons who voted for him.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:22 am

The world laughs at 45? Do you not see your party melting down and losing their sh*t? It’s a circus and so amusing to so many.
How is a behind-closed-doors clash on procedural votes any more of a circus or more amusing that the very public battles that played out between the Freedom Caucus and more moderate Republicans over the last 5 or so years? Paul Ryan and the GOP got almost nothing done in two years of unified Republican control because of it.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

The world laughs at 45? Do you not see your party melting down and losing their shit? It’s a circus and so amusing to so many.
So you don't follow news outside of the u.s? Seems small minded.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:29 am

The world laughs at 45? Do you not see your party melting down and losing their sh*t? It’s a circus and so amusing to so many.
How is a behind-closed-doors clash on procedural votes any more of a circus or more amusing that the very public battles that played out between the Freedom Caucasus and more moderate Republicans over the last 5 or so years? Paul Ryan and the GOP got almost nothing done in two years of unified Republican control because of it.
I agree, I’m not on happy terms with the a Republican Party as a whole. What I’m specifically speaking to is the fervent hatred of the president rendering people unable to function as public servants. The democrats in power now hold a sole agenda to make sure that Trump fails and they have total tunnel vision to that affect. Could the Cohen Trump bash circus have been scheduled for any other day?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:30 am

Are you speaking of tabloids? Are you speaking of people being influenced by said, or are you speaking of persons of power in other countries?
Deleted User 473

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:41 am
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:30 am
Are you speaking of tabloids? Are you speaking of people being influenced by said, or are you speaking of persons of power in other countries?
Obviously, you do not follow the news at all. Thanks for confirming.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Democrats are calm cool and collected and classy.
👍🏻
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:37 am
Francee89 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:29 am
How is a behind-closed-doors clash on procedural votes any more of a circus or more amusing that the very public battles that played out between the Freedom Caucasus and more moderate Republicans over the last 5 or so years? Paul Ryan and the GOP got almost nothing done in two years of unified Republican control because of it.
I agree, I’m not on happy terms with the a Republican Party as a whole. What I’m specifically speaking to is the fervent hatred of the president rendering people unable to function as public servants. The democrats in power now hold a sole agenda to make sure that Trump fails and they have total tunnel vision to that affect. Could the Cohen Trump bash circus have been scheduled for any other day?
Is that any different than 6+ years of the Republicans ensuring Obama got as little passed as possible, including blocking him from hearings for a Supreme Court nominee? Or whining about the ACA but having nothing better ready when they actually got the chance to repeal and replace?

Why would it need to be scheduled for any other day? They’re a coequal branch of government, and they’re not bound by Trump’s schedule.
Locked Previous topicNext topic