‘Emotional support animal’ mauls 5-year-old girl at Portland airport

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It would, but no different than a sick adult , child, or baby who muddenly throws up and can’t get a barf bag on time. Poop can be cleaned up and flushed. Pee? Hopefully the plane has baking soda😉
Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:43 am
morgan wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:16 am
Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:57 am
I love dogs- but they’re unpredictable as you can see by this topic - child mauled by a dog.
I’d feel so bad if my dog hurt someone or if they peed or pooped in public, etc.
My dog poops in public every day. I pick it up with a poop bag just like everyone else. He pees in public constantly. He lifts his leg at least 10 times on a walk around the block. Pees on everything from mailboxes to trees. Once he even accidentally lifted his leg and peed on a neighbor girl for a quick second before he realized what he was doing.
Mine too
I airways carry poop bags on walks
But peeing and pooping in an Airport or in a plane would be awful.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I guess...
cgd5112 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:18 pm It would, but no different than a sick adult , child, or baby who muddenly throws up and can’t get a barf bag on time. Poop can be cleaned up and flushed. Pee? Hopefully the plane has baking soda😉
Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:43 am
morgan wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:16 am

My dog poops in public every day. I pick it up with a poop bag just like everyone else. He pees in public constantly. He lifts his leg at least 10 times on a walk around the block. Pees on everything from mailboxes to trees. Once he even accidentally lifted his leg and peed on a neighbor girl for a quick second before he realized what he was doing.
Mine too
I airways carry poop bags on walks
But peeing and pooping in an Airport or in a plane would be awful.
Locked Previous topicNext topic