Antivaxxers

Anonymous 1

Unread post

B38C910D-B001-453C-A139-C35620CAC889.jpeg
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Oh for goodness sake. This doesn't make them look bad. It makes you look stupid because the analogy you're trying to make fails in far too many ways. What a dumb, ridiculous meme.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mil.png
Anonymous 2

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:19 pmmil.png

Lol. That's actually more believable than OPs meme.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So... are you telling us that you did not give age appropriate food ?

Just handed the 5 month old a steak... ? No worries about choking hazards?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

As someone who believes in vaccinating my children, I find this meme idiotic as hell. This is going to sound morbid AF, but News Flash!!! As much as it sucks and as much as I would hate for anyone to ever have to bare the pain of losing a child, and wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.... PEOPLE...including kids...DIE!!! There is a risk in pretty much everything we do. Guess what! If you dont vaccinate your children, they could get a disease and die! If you do vaccinate your children, they could have a bad reaction, AND DIE! If you put your children in the car and drive somewhere... they can DIE! If you allow them to climb on the jungle gym on the playground, they could fall off and break their neck and die! If your child rides a bike without a helmet, they could hit their head... and die! All of these things have resulted in a few deaths, it has been known. The point is, life itself is a risk we take and we all could die with any decision we can make. The likelihood of any of this happening to you is slim, but they have happened. So stop worrying about it and just LIVE your life the way YOU see fit and hope like hell that you and your children wont die as a result of happenstance or from your decisions. It doesnt make you a neglectful parent, it makes you human! Go do your research and make decisions with what little information you can gather and go with your gut. If it doesnt work out for someone, thats just the world we live in... unfortunately.. its just how the world turns. If you live, you are going perish, cease to exist in the here and now, die! That is a well known secret, so you had better get used to the fact.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:18 pm Oh for goodness sake. This doesn't make them look bad. It makes you look stupid because the analogy you're trying to make fails in far too many ways. What a dumb, ridiculous meme.
Oh I don’t know!
It’s kind of amusing and makes sense too !
I appreciate it!
After you have read so many posts from mommies saying that they’re “antivax” which is based on nothing but irrational, uninformed fear, it gets very annoying.
I don’t know what it’s going to take to convince people that medical science knows so much more about these issues than they do and that they need to stop reading websites created by frauds.
( Maybe there will be a return of childhood diseases thanks to the “ antivax “ people. That would suck. But then they’d learn how wrong they have been to be “ antivax” 🙄)
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:53 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:18 pm Oh for goodness sake. This doesn't make them look bad. It makes you look stupid because the analogy you're trying to make fails in far too many ways. What a dumb, ridiculous meme.
Oh I don’t know!
I appreciate it!
After you have read so many posts from mommies saying that they’re “antivax” which is based on nothing but irrational, uninformed fear, it gets very annoying.
I don’t know what it’s going to take to convince people that medical science knows so much more about these issues than they do and that they need to stop reading websites created by frauds.
( Maybe there will be a return of childhood diseases thanks to the “ antivax “ people. That would suck. But then they’d learn how wrong they have been to be “ antivax” 🙄)

Honey, you're a little much for me.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

There were half a dozen or so replies here that disappeared somehow. 🤔
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:59 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:53 pm
Oh I don’t know!
I appreciate it!

Honey, you're a little much for me.
Lol
Well then you must be very very fragile!
🙁😥
So sad
Locked Previous topicNext topic