I really dont understand this process and I'm pissed

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:04 am People like you really shouldn't be driving, your lack of basic knowledge is astounding.
Oh please...get off your high horse.They dont teach you ANYTHING about insurance in driver's education .I think you know that but just want to be a bitch.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I’m surprised that committing insurance fraud isn’t working out for you...
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You still have to report the accident to your insurance company and file a claim, even if you are not at fault. You are supposed to do this within 24 hours of the accident. Then, they analyze if you are at fault or not and if you are not, they will then get in contact with the other driver's insurance company. But, you have to take the proper steps first with your insurance company. Your rates will not go up as long as you take the proper steps and everything checks out that you are not liable.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:18 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:04 am People like you really shouldn't be driving, your lack of basic knowledge is astounding.
Oh please...get off your high horse.They dont teach you ANYTHING about insurance in driver's education .I think you know that but just want to be a bitch.
Stop calling people names kookookrazy before you are spanked, especially when you are acting far worse than she is. She is right though you shouldn't be driving if you don't know how insurance works. You may not have learned this in school but you should know about it if you have it on the hooptie. You can't plead ignorance about something and say it wasn't taught in school

Read this....... reading is taught in all schools
https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/car ... -insurance
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anon is right. You have way too many incidents while driving in general. You are a liability on the road.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I didn't say anything about learning it in driver's ed, it's just common sense.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:15 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:53 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:44 am

Thank you the attorney didnt explain anything to me
If you have a good insurance company you don't need an attorney to explain all this to you. Your adjuster can explain it all to you. But of course only if you actually call them and tell them about the incident.
I did call them some weeks ago but i told them i wasnt filing a claim because i wasnt at fault
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:22 pm
Oh please...get off your high horse.They dont teach you ANYTHING about insurance in driver's education .I think you know that but just want to be a B*tch.
Anon is right. You have way too many incidents while driving in general. You are a liability on the road.
Okay what incidents ? First incident. My engine died and i hit a collumn. I haven't had any other incidents besides tapping a car while parallel parking which is normal I've head it done to me twice sitting in my car no damages....this latest incident was 100% not my fault. I drive for a living btw ..5 to 8 hours a day delivering food...no accidents yet besides this ambulance and the engine dying on me on the highway which made my brakes go out and that happened literally less than a month of me getting my license.I see so many assholes on the road shopping stupid shit believe me i am not liability ...i defensive drive 24/7 just last night a guy in a big suv tried to merge into my lane without looking and i had to floor my gas pedal to avoid a collision..I may not know everything but i don't consider myself a bad driver
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:38 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:22 pm

Oh please...get off your high horse.They dont teach you ANYTHING about insurance in driver's education .I think you know that but just want to be a B*tch.
Okay what incidents ? First incident. My engine died and i hit a collumn. I haven't had any other incidents besides tapping a car while parallel parking which is normal I've head it done to me twice sitting in my car no damages....this latest incident was 100% not my fault. I drive for a living btw ..5 to 8 hours a day delivering food...no accidents yet besides this ambulance and the engine dying on me on the highway which made my brakes go out and that happened literally less than a month of me getting my license.I see so many assholes on the road shopping stupid shit believe me i am not liability ...i defensive drive 24/7 just last night a guy in a big suv tried to merge into my lane without looking and i had to floor my gas pedal to avoid a collision..I may not know everything but i don't consider myself a bad driver
One, the engine dying has NOTHING to do with the steering or the brakes going out,....bad driver. Two, Its NOT normal to hit or tap a car while parallel parking. I've been driving for over 35 years and have never hit or tapped another car parallel parking in NYC or been pulled over, caused or been in an accident....bad driver. Three, if another asshole is trying to merge into your lane you DO NOT speed up, you slow down and let them merge OR you don't drive in the far right lane when you see cars merging onto the highway ...bad driver.
Just because YOU don't consider yourself a bad driver, doesn't mean you aren't. It just means that you have poor judgement and aren't as smart as you think you are.
Shit woman, YOU don't even have enough common sense to know how your insurance works and you want us to believe you are safe competent driver, LMAO
Anonymous 8

Unread post

If she's going to physical therapy because she genuinely needs it, good for her! But if she's going because her attorney told her to start going to a bunch of doctors to "drive up the potential payout", shame on her! I agree with you. I thought she said in her original post that she was not hurt.
Gorilla_Mama wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:18 am How much physical therapy did you need? I thought you said in the last post you weren’t hurt.
Locked Previous topicNext topic