Bape clothing

Anonymous 4

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:36 am Nope, Vineyard Vine is as pricey as we get, lol.
Vineyard Vines is pretty pricey! It’s one of the few stores we have in town with kid’s clothes, but every time I go in there I spend like $300 and leave with a T-shirt, a pair of shorts or pants, and a sweater for a preschool aged child lol.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:26 pm
Lotus wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:24 pm I had to resort to google for this one, I simply had no idea what it was. No, but my kids found expensive alternatives to covet. lol. I feel your pain.
When he asked for the jacket for Christmas i said what the hell is bape
He had to find it on Amazon and send me a screenshot of what it was.
I do miss all the things that I otherwise never would have known about if I had not had children in the house.
Now I'm left to my own aging devices to stay trendy. lol I'm screwed. Everyone will probably know bape by the end of the year. lol.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Meh, I spend $200+ on jeans, so who am I to judge? I would buy it as a gift if that’s what he’s into.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:34 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:36 am Nope, Vineyard Vine is as pricey as we get, lol.
Vineyard Vines is pretty pricey! It’s one of the few stores we have in town with kid’s clothes, but every time I go in there I spend like $300 and leave with a T-shirt, a pair of shorts or pants, and a sweater for a preschool aged child lol.
I agree!
Eves9
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I honest to god thought you misspelled "vape" for a second and was really confused lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic