I've decided I'm okay with this

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can't believe the city won't do anything about that mess. That's such a health hazard. I'd go to every city council meeting or whatever your local governing body happens to be and raise hell until they do something. If that doesn't work, go to the media.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I would have metal spikes placed underneath the bottom of your fence and have barb wired strung across the top of the fence. This will keep the cats out of your yard.
I would also buy rat poison and mix it in with a bunch of individual cat food cans and place them all around the neighbors abandoned house and near the fence and your garage.
The rats and feral cats will eat the poison and the braver cats will try to scale your fence.
Either way sooner or later they will be killed one way or another
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 pm I would have metal spikes placed underneath the bottom of your fence and have barb wired strung across the top of the fence. This will keep the cats out of your yard.
I would also buy rat poison and mix it in with a bunch of individual cat food cans and place them all around the neighbors abandoned house and near the fence and your garage.
The rats and feral cats will eat the poison and the braver cats will try to scale your fence.

Barbed wire and spikes sounds unsafe for kids. That's definitely out. Not sure how I feel about poisoning the cats either. Is that a painful death? I replace the rat poison in my garage frequently. Never put it anywhere else.

The cats walk along my fence line now and come nap on the cushions of my patio furniture.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:57 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 pm I would have metal spikes placed underneath the bottom of your fence and have barb wired strung across the top of the fence. This will keep the cats out of your yard.

Barbed wire and spikes sounds unsafe for kids. That's definitely out. Not sure how I feel about poisoning the cats either. Is that a painful death? I replace the rat poison in my garage frequently. Never put it anywhere else.

The cats walk along my fence line now and come nap on the cushions of my patio furniture.
I have a bunch of kids on my yard all the time and none have ever been hurt.
The spikes are buried right below the dirt but underneath the bottom of fence. The only thing that will be stuck by the spikes are the cats if they try to go underneath the fence.
The barb wire is on top of the fence and the kids cant reach it. Also see if you can get a zoning varience to build the fence 8-10 feet high instead 6 feet.

I've did this a few years ago because the cats would come into my vegetable gardens. I havent had a cat in.my yard since.
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (21.64 KiB) Viewed 106 times
fence spikesshopping (1).jpeg
fence spikesshopping (1).jpeg (11.64 KiB) Viewed 106 times
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:43 pm
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:37 pm Gee what a shame if the house burned down. What a mess. The owner shouldn’t be allowed to leave his property like that.

The rats and cats would piss me off. I don’t blame you.

I think all the neighbors would be secretly happy if it burned down. The critters, the spreading overgrowth into our yards, I'm so tired of the whole thing. I'm hoping to get a new 6 foot vinyl fence for the backyard this summer, but they're pricey. But that would probably help. I'm too chicken to light the match, haha.
Im not gonna comment on the cat killing much. By the way if they eat a mouse or rat that ate the poison the cat will suffer painful days of slow poisoning and death. Its terrible. But anyway, if there is a fire, the rats will flee. Where do you think those nests will relocate? Thats right. Your place. Your best bet is call the health department as rat infestation is a health hazard. And quit killing cats. That makes you a cruel c**t. The cats are most likely keeping those rats at least down by half or more.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:46 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:43 pm
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:37 pm Gee what a shame if the house burned down. What a mess. The owner shouldn’t be allowed to leave his property like that.

The rats and cats would piss me off. I don’t blame you.

I think all the neighbors would be secretly happy if it burned down. The critters, the spreading overgrowth into our yards, I'm so tired of the whole thing. I'm hoping to get a new 6 foot vinyl fence for the backyard this summer, but they're pricey. But that would probably help. I'm too chicken to light the match, haha.
Im not gonna comment on the cat killing much. By the way if they eat a mouse or rat that ate the poison the cat will suffer painful days of slow poisoning and death. Its terrible. But anyway, if there is a fire, the rats will flee. Where do you think those nests will relocate? Thats right. Your place. Your best bet is call the health department as rat infestation is a health hazard. And quit killing cats. That makes you a cruel c**t. The cats are most likely keeping those rats at least down by half or more.

I'm not lighting any fires. That's a joke. Pull the stick out. And quit calling people names.

And so far I havent killed any cats. My friend has. Please explain how a clean kill shot is different than being euthanized by animal control.

I doubt the health department will help me but I am going to call them. So far none of the city offices seems to care much.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:52 pm Just set the F***ing house on fire and stop killing cats and putting out poison. Other animals are going to get into it too.
Yes arson is the way to go.. If you like prison time I guess..
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:13 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:57 pm

I have a bunch of kids on my yard all the time and none have ever been hurt.
The spikes are buried right below the dirt but underneath the bottom of fence. The only thing that will be stuck by the spikes are the cats if they try to go underneath the fence.
The barb wire is on top of the fence and the kids cant reach it. Also see if you can get a zoning varience to build the fence 8-10 feet high instead 6 feet.

I've did this a few years ago because the cats would come into my vegetable gardens. I havent had a cat in.my yard since.
So your house looks like a prison? Ever heard of curb appeal? I can't imagine being ok with my home looking like that. My neighbors would take issue with that as well. I can understand if you live in the country or are protecting livestock or crops but ewe that's ugly.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The cats keep the mice problem at bay. You may regret killing those cats when the mice get even more out of control.

I wouldn't be okay with it. That's just me though.

Anonymous 11

Unread post

OMG!!! That is absolutely horrific that you would do such a thing. Nothing about any of this is okay and more than likely not legal either.
Locked Previous topicNext topic