WWYD If...

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Here’s a wild guess, but could it be possible that she was molested or sexually assaulted at about the time she had her thing with your SS and this is her way to cry for help? Maybe she’s afraid or embarrassed of saying who actually hurt her and thought that by bending the truth with what happened with your SS she gets what she needs to feel better while not having to face the actual truth.
I don’t know, it’s just a thought. Maybe it’s worth looking into it.
Guest wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:49 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:33 am Wow. It’s a messed up situation all around. Chances are, you’ll never really know the truth. It’s he said/she said and let’s be honest here, many false accusations are making the news by women who had consensual S*x and later regretted it. I don’t doubt girls all over the world are following the example.
I’m guessing family therapy is in order, it seems the dynamics were screwy for a while before that happened. And it hasn’t helped that the situation wasn’t addressed in a timely matter, who knows what’s been brewing in both of them since: guilt, resentment, doubt. It needs to be addressed and resolved.
Yes. And they've spent time together- not alone- since this happened. She actually called my husband and asked for SS's new phone number. She asks to see him. She texts him. If she were fearful of him, would she do that? I don't know, the whole thing is awful and I wish it weren't true. I wish I could go back to that night and do something different, change the whole series of events.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️

Take them for lie detector testing. I know they aren't admissible in court, but in most people, they work.
Locked Previous topicNext topic