I'm sick of my family assuming crap!! How do I get them to back off?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How do I get my family to back off with their constant accusations? My 12-year-old daughter just happens to look a lot like her uncle and nothing like her dad. Her looks have changed so much through the years but recently she's started looking almost the spitting image of her uncle. And NO...there's no chance that she's really his. Even my own mom says that there's no way that she could look so much like him without really being his daughter. Do I just continue to listen to this crap?! I mean...my mom keeps saying this kind of stuff around my daughter. It's not cute or funny... it's damaging! I'm so sick of it!
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Red this one is for you!
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Your family doesn’t understand how genetics work? Weird.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Punch them in the nose and run away.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My oldest looks exactly like my brother for the record..I promise he isn't my brother's lol.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Well...I don’t recommend taking my advice. I’d tell your mom to shut her mouth and take a freaking biology class because she sounds ignorant. Though that might finally shut her up and back off, lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nvl0707 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 am Your family doesn’t understand how genetics work? Weird.
Apparently not. My mom keeps assuming that I'm hiding this giant secret of sleeping around with the uncle. I've told her time and again that it's normal for her to favor her uncle but my mom just sits there with this smirk on her face. It shouldn't get to me THAT much...but it does! She questions all the time why my daughter looks nothing like her dad. She said that she would favor him somewhat if she was really his.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:20 am My oldest looks exactly like my brother for the record..I promise he isn't my brother's lol.
My oldest looked exactly like my sister when she was little, they still look a LOT alike. And my sister is biologically my half sister, lol.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 am Red this one is for you!
I'm surprised she wasn't first!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My oldest son looks just like my youngest son. He has been accused of being his father since he is 13. My daughter looks just like my dad with red and green eyes.......

But we all know you are the one going through paternity testing to get survivor benefits for your kid. Maybe if you jadnt fucked both brothers within a month you wouldnt be having this issue
Locked Previous topicNext topic