TODAY I FELL IN LOVE

Anonymous 1

Unread post

This may not be anyone else's taste here, and that's okay. But to me this is pure magical! I am dying inside just knowing that there is not a snowballs chance in hell that this could be mine :cry:

https://www.onthemarket.com/details/6341962/

Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I love it. I can wait to unload my house and downsize to something charming like this.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Decent size for a club/playhouse for my kids
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:12 pm I love it. I can wait to unload my house and downsize to something charming like this.
I would love to live in something cozy and warm like this. Plus, the history that surrounds this house. I believe its listed as 18th c... To think of how many people have been in this house, lived there and used that very hearth. Gwee!!!! There is something truly romantic about it lol.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:17 pm
Lotus wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:12 pm I love it. I can wait to unload my house and downsize to something charming like this.
I would love to live in something cozy and warm like this. Plus, the history that surrounds this house. I believe its listed as 18th c... To think of how many people have been in this house, lived there and used that very hearth. Gwee!!!! There is something truly romantic about it lol.
I am so there with you in spirit.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:17 pm
I am so there with you in spirit.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it’s neat but could never live somewhere like that. I need Walgreens around the block and like 50 different places to eat. I’m ridiculous, lol. The house itself is super cute. I bet it’s haunted! Which makes me like it more.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's adorable, and would totally want to live there if I didn't have kids.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:24 pm I think it’s neat but could never live somewhere like that. I need Walgreens around the block and like 50 different places to eat. I’m ridiculous, lol. The house itself is super cute. I bet it’s haunted! Which makes me like it more.
Not going to lie, I was looking hard at the pictures to see if I could find anything interesting. I love the fact that it could be/ and most probably is haunted lol
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:30 pm
famousglm714 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:24 pm I think it’s neat but could never live somewhere like that. I need Walgreens around the block and like 50 different places to eat. I’m ridiculous, lol. The house itself is super cute. I bet it’s haunted! Which makes me like it more.
Not going to lie, I was looking hard at the pictures to see if I could find anything interesting. I love the fact that it could be/ and most probably is haunted lol
Well now I have to do it too. 😂👻
Locked Previous topicNext topic