I told SIL her child is no longer welcome in my home

GUESTS 222

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:08 am
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am Also why are you making this all about SIL. BIL is just as responsible for the child's behavior and watching the child and wrangling the child etc
BIL was not there.
SO? Unless Bil and Sil are divorced he is still just as responsible for the kids behavior. Him destroying the painting is not a new ussue... From your previous replies this child's behavior has been a problem for a while now
RedBottoms

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am Also why are you making this all about SIL. BIL is just as responsible for the child's behavior and watching the child and wrangling the child etc
BIL was not there.
is he ever there?

Unread post

GUESTS 222 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:12 am
BIL was not there.
SO? Unless Bil and Sil are divorced he is still just as responsible for the kids behavior. Him destroying the painting is not a new ussue... From your previous replies this child's behavior has been a problem for a while now
It is not his kid and SIL and the BF do not let him have a role in discipline.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:10 am
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:04 am BILs wife. I will continue to invite BIL, SIL, and the other kids. If they come okay, if not okay. I think BIL will still bring his kids if if she doesnt come. I am not going to leave out everyone because of one crappy kid

If BIL was a man at all he would never come without his wife and other child that were not welcome. Our family is a package deal. If you host a family event and try to leave one of us out-none of us are coming
BIL wouldnt keep his kids away from their family because his wife cant control her kid.

I think he would be a far worse person and a horrible father if he told his kids they could not participate in the same things they have done all their lives with their family because of their SMs kid
The f**k!? "Her kid"????? Um that kid has TWO parents. You obviously are biased against your SIL because you are blaming this all on her when its both of the parents faults.

My DH keeps his kids away from his family because I don't get along with them. We are a package deal. Period
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:14 am

BIL was not there.
why was this not in the OP?

Either way even more of a reason for your BIL to put his foot down about not excluding him.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

That whole family would not be allowed in my house again. It is sad that no one in the family made that little boy accountable for his actions. At 6 years old, you're running out of time. Is the painting on a stretched canvas or hardboard? There might be away to salvage/repair it.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:15 am
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am

If BIL was a man at all he would never come without his wife and other child that were not welcome. Our family is a package deal. If you host a family event and try to leave one of us out-none of us are coming
BIL wouldnt keep his kids away from their family because his wife cant control her kid.

I think he would be a far worse person and a horrible father if he told his kids they could not participate in the same things they have done all their lives with their family because of their SMs kid
The f**k!? "Her kid"????? Um that kid has TWO parents. You obviously are biased against your SIL because you are blaming this all on her when its both of the parents faults.

My DH keeps his kids away from his family because I don't get along with them. We are a package deal. Period
Yes that kid has two parents. BIL is not one of them.
RedBottoms

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:30 am That whole family would not be allowed in my house again. It is sad that no one in the family made that little boy accountable for his actions. At 6 years old, you're running out of time. Is the painting on a stretched canvas or hardboard? There might be away to salvage/repair it.
this. Its very biased and ridiculous to try to act like BIl is immune to the entire situation. BIL married this woman knowing how her child was and how she parented. BIL is just as much to blame. period.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:32 am
RedBottoms wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:15 am

Yes that kid has two parents. BIL is not one of them.
That info should have been in OP. Either way BIl married her knowing how she parented and how her child was. So still on BIL. He chooses to stay married to her knowing how she parents and how her child. Still on BIL. He is not innocent in this. PACKAGE DEAL

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:16 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:14 am

why was this not in the OP?

Either way even more of a reason for your BIL to put his foot down about not excluding him.
"SIL has a 6 year old" I made it clear from the start that it was her kid.
Locked Previous topicNext topic