How We Handle Issues On Momconfessions

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:43 pm The moderators work very hard and take their “job” seriously. It’s a lot of work to mod a forum like this. Everyone has a history, everyone has someone they don’t like, and everyone wants their request dealt with the way they want. They have become the punching bags unfortunately. We try our best but there is no way everyone will be happy with decisions that we make. It is definitely not easy!
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:33 pm Thank you for all you do. I know it can't be an easy thing to handle.
Know that you ladies are appreciated. I'm sorry there's a few that are beating this horse to death.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It works!!!

I’m super happy about this feature.
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's an absolute shame you had to post this.
Those that are critical of the way things are done here should go make their own confessions site and see how costly, time consuming and frustrating this can be.
Thanks for all yours and the mods hard work.
It is appreciated.🤗
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

You all aren't the problem. The problem is some people just have to have the last word, no matter what. Granted some of the comments are inappropriate, but , in the grand scheme of things those comments are very, very tame compared to what I have seen on other sites.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You guys are not the issue. If people can't abide by the rules that are in place or if they disagree, there's the virtual door and they can leave. I won't miss them.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm sorry you have to deal with this.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good job!
👏
12skipafew wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:43 pm The moderators work very hard and take their “job” seriously. It’s a lot of work to mod a forum like this. Everyone has a history, everyone has someone they don’t like, and everyone wants their request dealt with the way they want. They have become the punching bags unfortunately. We try our best but there is no way everyone will be happy with decisions that we make. It is definitely not easy!
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:33 pm Thank you for all you do. I know it can't be an easy thing to handle.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I wish these woman would stop acting like kindergartner tattle-tells I got reported for calling the idiot who shot himself in the groin when his loaded and unholstered semi-automatic handgun slipped through his waistband a dumbass, stupid white fool. Apparently, some snowflake got offended because I assumed he was white because the cops didn't shoot him and reported me.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's such a shame you even have to go through all of this because some grown ass women can't get out of high school.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just wanted to say I think you guys are doing a fantastic job. And I appreciate having this site to come to.
Locked Previous topicNext topic