How We Handle Issues On Momconfessions

Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

you guys are f@cking saints. I can't believe you have to have this conversation week in and week out.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Some people will bitch about anything! I think you're doing a damn good job of running this insane asylum. The whiners can go start their own forum if they think they're so smart.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Some people will bitch about anything! I think you're doing a damn good job of running this insane asylum. The whiners can go start their own forum if they think they're so smart.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:46 pm I’ve no complaints but as I’ve said mkooany times before, I’m oblivious to most of it. What I do see seems petty to me anyway. *shrug*
Same here. Lately I've been walking away not so much here but news and Politics. It's all so petty. I've missed the worse stuff here. I can understand being angry about someone stalking someone else, getting up in their posts to insult them and pick a fight. That shouldn't be tolerated. Annoying for the poster and for the rest of us. But considering the mods don't draw a salary I'd say we either act like adults or donate a lot of money to this site for an actual block feature. Take your pick.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:14 pm
mater-three wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:46 pm I’ve no complaints but as I’ve said mkooany times before, I’m oblivious to most of it. What I do see seems petty to me anyway. *shrug*
Same here. Lately I've been walking away not so much here but news and Politics. It's all so petty. I've missed the worse stuff here. I can understand being angry about someone stalking someone else, getting up in their posts to insult them and pick a fight. That shouldn't be tolerated. Annoying for the poster and for the rest of us. But considering the mods don't draw a salary I'd say we either act like adults or donate a lot of money to this site for an actual block feature. Take your pick.
I did ask about a full block feature. It came up in one of those pinned posts at the top. It seems I remember a full block feature was either not possible or it cost to much. Can't remember which. But then a block feature wouldn't be needed if people would quit acting stupid and stop feeding the trolls and wanting to get the last word in.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A full block extension would cost me around $600 and not enough people wanted it to justify the cost. If more people wanted it, I may consider it again.
MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:42 pm
I did ask about a full block feature. It came up in one of those pinned posts at the top. It seems I remember a full block feature was either not possible or it cost to much. Can't remember which. But then a block feature wouldn't be needed if people would quit acting stupid and stop feeding the trolls and wanting to get the last word in.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

That is a pretty hefty price tag just to deal with several trolls and people who can't control themselves It's easier to ignore people.
12skipafew wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:47 pm A full block extension would cost me around $600 and not enough people wanted it to justify the cost. If more people wanted it, I may consider it again.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

I honestly feel like y’all are not benefiting from this site financially and it shouldn’t be causing you mental anguish. These snatchy wenches need to grow up it’s not high school up in here!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I believe Skip said it would cost 600. And I agree with you.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:43 pm The moderators work very hard and take their “job” seriously. It’s a lot of work to mod a forum like this. Everyone has a history, everyone has someone they don’t like, and everyone wants their request dealt with the way they want. They have become the punching bags unfortunately. We try our best but there is no way everyone will be happy with decisions that we make. It is definitely not easy!
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:33 pm Thank you for all you do. I know it can't be an easy thing to handle.
I just want to say how much I love your profile picture! :D
Locked Previous topicNext topic